EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

She's also getting mad at her "door dasher" for her pokemon cards. Looks like Merk buying her cards

Damn, must have plans :SALAMI: or she's trying to avoid someone saying something in chat about her activities. Imissed the show. Anything interesting happen? I do feel bad if she convinced Rei to move austin I don't see it lasting long, she wont be able to afford it. But she did con these guys into moving to fansly

I see she's still posting to twitter. It's such a joke at this point.

Damn, must have plans :SALAMI: or she's trying to avoid someone saying something in chat about her activities. Imissed the show. Anything interesting happen? I do feel bad if she convinced Rei to move austin I don't see it lasting long, she wont be able to afford it. But she did con these guys into moving to fansly

I see she's still posting to twitter. It's such a joke at this point.
Pokémon cards. Katie definitely convinced Rei to move to Austin. She probably told her how fun all the parties are, you can meet all these creators. She probably also trama dumped on Rei with her horror stories of members leaving and said your members are not your friends. But from what I see Rei is very genuine and treats her members good. Unlike Katie. I know also Rei's friend Nova doesn't like Katie. To be fair outside of Rei, most of Katie's "Friends" just tolerate her.

Pokémon cards. Katie definitely convinced Rei to move to Austin. She probably told her how fun all the parties are, you can meet all these creators. She probably also trama dumped on Rei with her horror stories of members leaving and said your members are not your friends. But from what I see Rei is very genuine and treats her members good. Unlike Katie. I know also Rei's friend Nova doesn't like Katie. To be fair outside of Rei, most of Katie's "Friends" just tolerate her.
I have noticed a lot her so called friends tolerate her katie can be incredibly annoying in her demands and whenever she gets together with any of her friends on stream they're never allowed to go full nude killing the vibe for everyone else I guess she's afraid if her simps see other girls nude they'll instantly bail on her an onto the next attraction. What I find humorous is how not too long ago she hated Carmen and now they're the best of friends. I know Stacy can't stand her but puts up a front but will not take her shit I wish I could've watched the one stream Stacy said no to her and Katie was caught off guard

Back to pokemon, I guess:sadKEK: $150 a month these guys are losing because they are afraid of losing the vegas trip. At this point that has to be it. They are acting like she runs AVN and they wont be able to go if they don't put up the $1,800 ayear, not counting paying to get themselves there. Just show up! What's going to happen?:PepeClown:
I feel like they aren't happy with all that she's doing which is causing them all to tip less now. I didn't see her early show but it looked like from some of the clips on twitter, did she even hit the naked goal? Her first 3 goals are always the same which means she can't make $666 a night anymore.
What I find humorous is how not too long ago she hated Carmen and now they're the best of friends
It is funnny that when all the bones stuff was going down carmen was one of the girls that he would tip to outrank kati and it would make her soo angry and jealous:FeelsRageMan: Now they hangout together she's made out with on cam several times:KEKWlaugh:

Back to pokemon, I guess:sadKEK: $150 a month these guys are losing because they are afraid of losing the vegas trip. At this point that has to be it. They are acting like she runs AVN and they wont be able to go if they don't put up the $1,800 ayear, not counting paying to get themselves there. Just show up! What's going to happen?:PepeClown:
I feel like they aren't happy with all that she's doing which is causing them all to tip less now. I didn't see her early show but it looked like from some of the clips on twitter, did she even hit the naked goal? Her first 3 goals are always the same which means she can't make $666 a night anymore.

It is funnny that when all the bones stuff was going down carmen was one of the girls that he would tip to outrank kati and it would make her soo angry and jealous:FeelsRageMan: Now they hangout together she's made out with on cam several times:KEKWlaugh:
To think those guys spend that much to do nothing more than stand around with her in the same way anyone that bought a ticket to AVN could do :Pepega: . Yeah, okay fine. They used to go out to dinner or jack each other off in the movie theater or dildo testing factory, or whatever else was on that list of hers, but none of that is clearly happening anymore. :KEKWlaugh:

she's afraid if her simps see other girls nude they'll instantly bail on her
Katie is the jealous girlfriend type. She only wants her members and probably Merk to look at her. But she can shake down any tom, dick or Britney.

As for as her "friendship" was Carmen goes. after that trip to zoo, everything seemed fine between them. They probably just had an open and up front conversation about what happened with Bones. Too bad Katie can't do that with her simps about Merk instead of her lying about him.

Back
Top Bottom