EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Was this taken in a corner of the fucking airport when they were in the EU look at that carpet?! Lowest....effort. jesus.
this was probably taken at the fansly HQ :OMEGALUL:i know a shitty office carpet when i see one.
Merk doesn't pay the models on fansly and cheaps out on carpet quality :KEKWlaugh:
I'm not sure where it was taken but it's the same exact corner and room from that picture set she put up in mid-May. :monkaHmm:Except, I don't see a remote in her hand in these like with that other set. Maybe someone took these photos of her?

Last year she mentioned that she got a new camera, there is literally no excuse for not posting more content since she started the sub tiers. The only thing she's done is start to give me PTSD from hearing Pitbull

I'm not sure where it was taken but it's the same exact corner and room from that picture set she put up in mid-May. :monkaHmm:Except, I don't see a remote in her hand in these like with that other set. Maybe someone took these photos of her?

Last year she mentioned that she got a new camera, there is literally no excuse for not posting more content since she started the sub tiers. The only thing she's done is start to give me PTSD from hearing Pitbull
You are right. There is no excuse. But leave it to her to manufacture one from the ground up. On top of that shes lazy as fuck. :PepeLaugh:

Must have been one banger of a stream last night, amirite? :pauseChamp:

Back
Top Bottom