EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Well I have missed quite a lot it seems. Correct me if I'm wrong haven't her simps in the past stated that if the inverse was true she has a boyfriend at least I don't even know what you'd call that half breed of a rat cuck Merk is didn't they say they would not care or am I just hallucinating things granted my memory does get messed up after a bottle of whiskey to be perfectly honest lol. I feel a majority know she's with merk and any other of her orgy friends but simply don't care and will continue to play this charade Katie so desperately wants to keep to keep her decaying mind at ease. Though I can see her worry of her simps lashing out from previous experiences and does not want repercussions on this. Most of her members would most likely do nothing but cry and jerk off into a crusty sock though the only member that it would seem would freak out seems to be dex since he seems to always be the one pressuring her into spilling any hidden secrets. In addition to his constant obsession of pleasing her by any means and the constant reminder of being her "husband" I haven't been on in quite a while so I don't know if he still does that

Well I have missed quite a lot it seems. Correct me if I'm wrong haven't her simps in the past stated that if the inverse was true she has a boyfriend at least I don't even know what you'd call that half breed of a rat cuck Merk is didn't they say they would not care or am I just hallucinating things granted my memory does get messed up after a bottle of whiskey to be perfectly honest lol. I feel a majority know she's with merk and any other of her orgy friends but simply don't care and will continue to play this charade Katie so desperately wants to keep to keep her decaying mind at ease. Though I can see her worry of her simps lashing out from previous experiences and does not want repercussions on this. Most of her members would most likely do nothing but cry and jerk off into a crusty sock though the only member that it would seem would freak out seems to be dex since he seems to always be the one pressuring her into spilling any hidden secrets. In addition to his constant obsession of pleasing her by any means and the constant reminder of being her "husband" I haven't been on in quite a while so I don't know if he still does that
you have so many pages to catch up too lmao

you have so many pages to catch up too lmao
Oh believe me I am caught up for the most part I still don't understand why she feels the need to hide she's out partying with friends well ratmans friends because let's be honest who in their right mind can stand to be friends with shitkat I mean stacy most likely can't stand her, rei seems to be a bit of a doormat and Carmen well she's doing her own thing and getting dicked down to not even care. Another thing why did she bring appa to a party was she going to give a live show her fucking her dog. If she's trying to remain anonymous the last thing you would do is bring a dog that all your fucking simps can identify blind folded to a party knowing it will be posted on whatever platform they want to.

Oh believe me I am caught up for the most part I still don't understand why she feels the need to hide she's out partying with friends well ratmans friends because let's be honest who in their right mind can stand to be friends with shitkat I mean stacy most likely can't stand her, rei seems to be a bit of a doormat and Carmen well she's doing her own thing and getting dicked down to not even care. Another thing why did she bring appa to a party was she going to give a live show her fucking her dog. If she's trying to remain anonymous the last thing you would do is bring a dog that all your fucking simps can identify blind folded to a party knowing it will be posted on whatever platform they want to.
everyone is asking themselves the same question why not be honest like other models that are dating just don't go into particulars about the person you are dating. why keep lying and her getting caught every time lool

everyone is asking themselves the same question why not be honest like other models that are dating just don't go into particulars about the person you are dating. why keep lying and her getting caught every time lool
Exactly she doesn't have to go into details just say what you plan on doing then it's fine I can understand with the whole doxing how she doesn't want to relieve that again but her constant lies and denial and toxi behavior is what loses her members I mean she only has one whale now uni used to be her regular whale and now he's disappeared completely as well as that Gardner must've realized he wasted his time and went south

If you really want to know just how much they "dont care", go into her room when shes on and hopefully all of the dont-kare-krew is there and bring up any question about her playing hide-the-penis, or anything at all about her sexual preferences. Not only will those simps be answering for you, you will probably get banned faster than anything. Totally cool. Totally normal behavior. Not insane whatsoever. :Pepega::monkaS::KEKWlaugh:

It's not the going out with friends or parties part that she's hiding, she finally somewhat admitted to making/hanging with new friends last month sometime. What she's hiding is strictly everything that pertains to merk/temp because if she told them, they would find out that the whole reason that she "convinced" them to move from MFC to fansly was because she was fucking the guy in charge. This is why she truely is still trying to keep this lie going. It's her biggest scam yet :KEKWlaugh:
Not gonna lie, knowing what's going on between Kati and Temp/Rat/Merk that genuine "WHY!?!" when he tipped for the cumshow was funny. :KEKWlaugh:
She told them all Saturday night when she got on on Sunday she would do a cumshow but then never got on, Did she actually do one last night?

It's not the going out with friends or parties part that she's hiding, she finally somewhat admitted to making/hanging with new friends last month sometime. What she's hiding is strictly everything that pertains to merk/temp because if she told them, they would find out that the whole reason that she "convinced" them to move from MFC to fansly was because she was fucking the guy in charge. This is why she truely is still trying to keep this lie going. It's her biggest scam yet :KEKWlaugh:

She told them all Saturday night when she got on on Sunday she would do a cumshow but then never got on, Did she actually do one last night?
Wow, shes never not followed through on doing promised cumshows. This must be new. :pauseChamp:

What she's hiding is strictly everything that pertains to merk/temp because if she told them, they would find out that the whole reason that she "convinced" them to move from MFC to fansly was because she was fucking the guy in charge. This is why she truely is still trying to keep this lie going. It's her biggest scam yet :KEKWlaugh:
This makes the most sense why she keeps lying so much. Its not just her members but cam models that she lied to and tried to convince to move to fansly so she could line her boyfriends pockets :KEKWlaugh:

Yeah they actually hit that goal lol 😂

Back
Top Bottom