EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

As for them not knowing I think it might be the case for a few but it also might be because they want to ignore it. I'm sure it crushes some of them but there are 100% a few of them that come here because there has been mention of it in her chat before. One of them even made the claim that another of them was obsessed with it. I don't know if that one is still in her room or not but you would have to know what is going on if you came here.
They already got caught by her for having a private disc0rd where they talked about her and after it got deleted I'm sure it was restarted without the one that told her about the first one. If they come here I'm sure they talk about what the find here on there. And it wouldn't suprise me if some actually are talking in this chat. Some of them probably know stuff we don't so, feel free to share with the chat:Pepega:

It's already too late for that. Kati has known about the site for over a year because someone sent her the direct link and she also mentioned the site directly to her simps. But you're right, too much attention is not good.
Yeah, but these messages aren't directed at kati, obviously she already knows about the site and she already knows about her relationship with ratman. They're for everyone else who is watching her twitter feed, which includes both her die hard supporters who will go to war for her (malf) and those who seem like the working half of their brain might finally start seeing reason (dex??).

Yeah, but these messages aren't directed at kati, obviously she already knows about the site and she already knows about her relationship with ratman. They're for everyone else who is watching her twitter feed, which includes both her die hard supporters who will go to war for her (malf) and those who seem like the working half of their brain might finally start seeing reason (dex??).
not advertising the site is a good idea, thinking these idiots will see reason aint :leokek:

As for them not knowing I think it might be the case for a few but it also might be because they want to ignore it. I'm sure it crushes some of them but there are 100% a few of them that come here because there has been mention of it in her chat before. One of them even made the claim that another of them was obsessed with it. I don't know if that one is still in her room or not but you would have to know what is going on if you came here.
They already got caught by her for having a private disc0rd where they talked about her and after it got deleted I'm sure it was restarted without the one that told her about the first one. If they come here I'm sure they talk about what the find here on there. And it wouldn't suprise me if some actually are talking in this chat. Some of them probably know stuff we don't so, feel free to share with the chat:Pepega:
Fucking narcs among narcs :KEKWlaugh: . Pathetic

Man, couldn't even make it 2 days:KEKWlaugh: I'm going to guess that she is just trying to let the tweets and chat blow over. This one made me laugh
:OMEGALUL:

Fucking narcs among narcs :KEKWlaugh: . Pathetic
if i remember right it was k3Niken that exposed the private d!$c, and she treats him like shit :OMEGALUL: i guess snitching doesn't get you a gold star
Yeah I don't know if they thought they would get special treatment or pushed to the #1 spot or what but all it did was backfire because they were a part of it too and she just yelled at all of them:PepeWhy:

Man, couldn't even make it 2 days:KEKWlaugh: I'm going to guess that she is just trying to let the tweets and chat blow over. This one made me laugh
:OMEGALUL:

Yeah I don't know if they thought they would get special treatment or pushed to the #1 spot or what but all it did was backfire because they were a part of it too and she just yelled at all of them:PepeWhy:
I bet you are right :KEKWlaugh:

I dont know what buddy's problem is but I like it. He really has a score to settle :KEKWlaugh: . All she had to do was send out that 10k followers video, or the other videos, or the merch, and we wouldnt be here :pauseChamp::KEKWlaugh:

biggest plot twitst, ratman is the victim here and has been asking austinfilms to post proof of life :KEKWlaugh:
That would be hilarious. They don't call him the Rat for nothing.

I Imagine if he was doing it, it would be because all his friends are telling him how much they hate not posting stuff when they're together. His twitch friends have followers too and they probably like to see their adventures. So he might tell them hey don't listen to Katie just post.

Last edited:
Whoever they are, most likely she'll get on once every couple of days till it blows over. That way she'll just pretend like she forgot and the simps will call people crazy. Unless people spam her chat with how was merk's bday party or the boat in your video belongs to merk the

Whoever they are, most likely she'll get on once every couple of days till it blows over. That way she'll just pretend like she forgot and the simps will call people crazy. Unless people spam her chat with how was merk's bday party or the boat in your video belongs to merk the ceo.
Wondering if merk bought her more Pokemon cards after all she did buy him a pikachu floater lmfao 🤣

Back
Top Bottom