EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

She is still trying to go to great lengths at covering up her shady ongoings it's just there are too many outside factors (people) that she can't control now. I mean just look at how she is dressed up at the party
We have to give her that. No matter how lazy she's become, she used to be the best in her early years

i missed so much 🤣 Hopefully the simps start saving there money and stop throwing it at a millionaires girlfriend :OMEGALUL:
I think maybe they have started, last night only 4-5 of them tipped. Bro tipped the most times last night and carried all the goals, omega and one other tipped for shots a couple of times after she begged and niken tipped $111 once. Dex tipped 3 times each time was only $1 or $1.25 but he would ask about her vacation each time and once about appa :KEKWlaugh: he definitely knows what was up.
I think more if not most of them know and are only willing to pay for the sub and tip occasionally now. It wouldn't suprise me if some start to lower their subs too. I know not all of them will because of fear of vegas but she barely spent time with them this year compared to others and it will be worse next year. It wouldn't suprise me if it vegas fades away.

She moved off MFC, so there's almost no one left who wants to randomly pirate as they're not going to follow her over to fansly. Her prices also increased for pretty meh content, so no, there's almost no interest at this point outside of her simps and maybe a couple of other people.

Don't expect to see much, if any, of the 2024 releases or anything else unless she goes back to streaming on an actual camgirl streaming platform.
That’s understandable, and given from the screenshots of the vids they looked to be filmed on the same day and just boring, like stuff you’d see on a regular cam show. There’s no passion in what she does anymore. The overwatch vid is a prime example, you can tell she had fun making that vid and it shows in the video, everything she does now is just for money and it’s boring, there’s maybe a good cam show clip once every couple of months.

I think maybe they have started, last night only 4-5 of them tipped. Bro tipped the most times last night and carried all the goals, omega and one other tipped for shots a couple of times after she begged and niken tipped $111 once. Dex tipped 3 times each time was only $1 or $1.25 but he would ask about her vacation each time and once about appa :KEKWlaugh: he definitely knows what was up.
I think more if not most of them know and are only willing to pay for the sub and tip occasionally now. It wouldn't suprise me if some start to lower their subs too. I know not all of them will because of fear of vegas but she barely spent time with them this year compared to others and it will be worse next year. It wouldn't suprise me if it vegas fades away.
It astounds me that it took this long for a "detective" to detect shit :Pepega:. We are just a bunch of shitposters and most of you solved the mystery in about 10 minutes with lag time. He has resources at his disposal that Im sure he isnt supposed to be using, but when has that ever stopped them :pauseChamp:. I dont give a fuck how anyone spends their money, but that group seems to believe she is actually in love with each of them separately. If they have some kind of cuck-level humiliation fetish, fine. But even their hardware isnt lying all over the floor because they dont have a bunch of screws loose hoping for marriage from someone they have to pay to watch movies and finger each others asses when she isnt around. :monkaCHRIST::peepoLeave:

It astounds me that it took this long for a "detective" to detect shit :Pepega:. We are just a bunch of shitposters and most of you solved the mystery in about 10 minutes with lag time. He has resources at his disposal that Im sure he isnt supposed to be using, but when has that ever stopped them :pauseChamp:. I dont give a fuck how anyone spends their money, but that group seems to believe she is actually in love with each of them separately. If they have some kind of cuck-level humiliation fetish, fine. But even their hardware isnt lying all over the floor because they dont have a bunch of screws loose hoping for marriage from someone they have to pay to watch movies and finger each others asses when she isnt around. :monkaCHRIST::peepoLeave:
He seemed like he wanted to call her out cause he was one of the simps tagged on Twitter. A random person did ask her how temp/husband birthday party was but it was an easy deflection for her because she only focused on the husband line.

The only way to actually freak her out is to fully say where she was in the chat. "Hey I saw you at merk's bday party, you're such a cute couple and happy you found a ceo"

He seemed like he wanted to call her out cause he was one of the simps tagged on Twitter. A random person did ask her how temp/husband birthday party was but it was an easy deflection for her because she only focused on the husband line.

The only way to actually freak her out is to fully say where she was in the chat. "Hey I saw you at merk's bday party, you're such a cute couple and happy you found a ceo"
Hopefully he or someone in that circle does. Just for the luls. I didnt think she was going to actually get on, but ill be damned. Whoever that alex is on twitter going full kamikaze on her ass though is funny as shit :KEKW: .

That would be nice to try but how big was the actual party? Despite some photos being worse quality than those of Bigfoot, it only looked like 20 or so people. I support the effort though:PepeLaugh:

Hopefully he or someone in that circle does. Just for the luls.
I think deep down she knows that the simps know about her relationship. She might be waiting for one of them to go off on her for it, so she can ban them but blame them because "they went psycho" and she gets off the hook.

She also could just accept the fact they know and she just does business as usual. Just one of those mutual understandings.

I don’t think any of them really know. A few may have some suspicions, but for the most part, I think they’re so brainwashed and so blinded that they don’t see anything that she doesn't tell them directly. I think she worries much more about randoms showing up and saying something. Her simps that are still there have already drank too much of the kool aid

I think deep down she knows that the simps know about her relationship. She might be waiting for one of them to go off on her for it, so she can ban them but blame them because "they went psycho" and she gets off the hook.

She also could just accept the fact they know and she just does business as usual. Just one of those mutual understandings.
That would be fine if that was the case, and sure its possible especially the part about her knowing they might know. I just dont think they do know, or more likely want to know. Its like they curated this delusion where no matter what is right in front of them, its a big "NUH-UHH" to them, and they dogpile on anyone that says otherwise. Not that this is a great example, but look at when she was much newer, but still established. Those shows were generally fun, people were interactive with each other, and joked around. There wasnt any of this psycho obsessive possessive talk, and she didnt encourage those things either. Now you have dudes playing husband as they are referred to, and anything that is brought up about her that even slightly threatens this virgin mary ( :pauseChamp: ) perception, you get silenced and banned on the spot faster than some can read it. Thats not normal. There are plenty of cam girls that do have some whales or regulars that know boundaries and can have a good time without being fucking lunatics.

Hell, she could get her cheeks busted right in front of them with DNA evidence and Merk holding her up like a fish and they would still be like "GUYS ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" :Pepega:

Hopefully he or someone in that circle does. Just for the luls. I didnt think she was going to actually get on, but ill be damned. Whoever that alex is on twitter going full kamikaze on her ass though is funny as shit :KEKW: .

That would be nice to try but how big was the actual party? Despite some photos being worse quality than those of Bigfoot, it only looked like 20 or so people. I support the effort though:PepeLaugh:
whoever alex is. He is a gigachad :GigaChad: he is going off on x :KEKWchamp:

That would be fine if that was the case, and sure its possible especially the part about her knowing they might know. I just dont think they do know, or more likely want to know. Its like they curated this delusion where no matter what is right in front of them, its a big "NUH-UHH" to them, and they dogpile on anyone that says otherwise. Not that this is a great example, but look at when she was much newer, but still established. Those shows were generally fun, people were interactive with each other, and joked around. There wasnt any of this psycho obsessive possessive talk, and she didnt encourage those things either. Now you have dudes playing husband as they are referred to, and anything that is brought up about her that even slightly threatens this virgin mary ( :pauseChamp: ) perception, you get silenced and banned on the spot faster than some can read it. Thats not normal. There are plenty of cam girls that do have some whales or regulars that know boundaries and can have a good time without being fucking lunatics.

Hell, she could get her cheeks busted right in front of them with DNA evidence and Merk holding her up like a fish and they would still be like "GUYS ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" :Pepega:
she hung onto the ones that would need to be simp wrangled if she ever released bg cause they would go on a stalker rampage so at most they all in denial :COPIUM:

Bro is blowing up the sites spot for no reason lmao. I dont see that having any negative repercussions in the near future.

Bro is blowing up the sites spot for no reason lmao. I dont see that having any negative repercussions in the near future.
Yeah advertising the site is not a smart move, it's enough to just post the evidence. Should add in the old handholding clips while he's at it.

Doesn't mean you need to highlight a target for them, either!
It's already too late for that. Kati has known about the site for over a year because someone sent her the direct link and she also mentioned the site directly to her simps. But you're right, too much attention is not good.

Back
Top Bottom