EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Here she goes talking shit about snowkitty...calling her a whore who fucks people from her city (I won't say the city name...don't want to doxx her)
She then tells her simps not to go to MFC anymore especially not to go to MFC and watch her friend's streams.

Last edited:
God she hasn't gotten any better. Gets them all killed and then yells at niken like a cunt and he says I'm sorry like a little bitch

Man, I woke up this morning she was still on, wasted as hell playing Fortnite screaming about how much she hates Austin. She isn't even trying to hide anymore:KEKWlaugh: And then a few minutes later when the chat was asking when she was going to fap she said something about wanting anal sex:Pepega::SALAMI:

This stream, dear friends, once again showed why you don't start a pissing contest in Kati's chat room after the first goal. Especially if your opponent is someone with much deeper pockets:peepoGiggles:.
Dex tried to get hightipper early in the stream, then Dyn just said "F you" and Kati was able to just sit back and didn't have to do anything because she reached her daily goal.
In the end, Temp was the winner. He showed everyone: "Guys, Kati is mine for the rest of the night, and I'm going to have fun with her now. Thanks for warming her up." And as usual, the Simps' reaction was: "Oh, we were happy to do it for you; have a lot of fun with her; and good night. Love you, Kati.:PepeClown:"

The only thing Dex achieved was that he was allowed to play Fortnite with her. Those were some expensive games for almost $2000, and he probably won't even get any snaps because he wasn't the biggest tipper.:pogU:

Last edited:
Man, I woke up this morning she was still on, wasted as hell playing Fortnite screaming about how much she hates Austin. She isn't even trying to hide anymore:KEKWlaugh: And then a few minutes later when the chat was asking when she was going to fap she said something about wanting anal sex:Pepega::SALAMI:
Temp also tipped $222, she looked at her phone for a second then left for a few minutes.....sounds like her dick appointment arrived.......when she put in the buttplug, her bhole was looking a little perky and ready.

Here she goes talking shit about snowkitty...calling her a whore who fucks people from her city (I won't say the city name...don't want to doxx her)
I don't know what triggered this, I assume being wasted? But the pure irony from this is hilarious:KEKW:
She then tells her simps not to go to MFC anymore especially not to go to MFC and watch her friend's streams.
What a great friend to hurt them by costing them money. Shouldn't she be telling them to not watch her content/fansly friends social media so they don't catch all the things she's really up to?:leokek:

I don't know what triggered this, I assume being wasted? But the pure irony from this is hilarious:KEKW:

What a great friend to hurt them by costing them money. Shouldn't she be telling them to not watch her content/fansly friends social media so they don't catch all the things she's really up to?:leokek:
A 20 something year old girl who has sex, the horror

And is that surprising for Katie’s character? She only cares about money, literally nothing else. As much as she says they’re her “friends” they’re only in the position because she sees some kind of financial benefit, not because she actually values them as people

Idk what triggered it. I just hopped on the stream and she was asking "Where has Snow been, seems like her whale left her" She then called her a whore who fucks guys for money blah blah blah. The urge to type "bish you are fucking the CEO of Fansly" was so tempting :pauseChamp:

Idk what triggered it. I just hopped on the stream and she was asking "Where has Snow been, seems like her whale left her" She then called her a whore who fucks guys for money blah blah blah. The urge to type "bish you are fucking the CEO of Fansly" was so tempting :pauseChamp:
Why is she keeping such close tabs on snow?:pauseChampRev: Also, I've lost count of how many whales Kati has lost. Sire? Didn't she just spent like a week with Merk's cock in her ass:KEKWlaugh:

Why is she keeping such close tabs on snow?:pauseChampRev: Also, I've lost count of how many whales Kati has lost. Sire? Didn't she just spent like a week with Merk's cock in her ass:KEKWlaugh:
the washed up girl, trying to toss shade at the new girl who is also semi-washed :OMEGALUL:

who has the clip :pauseChamp: "i stopped recording these chicks"

surely this will end well :KEKW:
and to think they just had a breather and were able to start paying down whatever debt they accumulated all of those years before:Pepega:. must have found some shady place that is willing to make it even worse for them:KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom