EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Rei just saying she's going out to bars but not saying with who.....looks like Katie told her not to say. :pauseChamp:

That can always happen. Other forums had the same problem:PepeWhy:.
Unfortunately we lost a lot of shittalk but there is also something positive about it, we have more pages for shittalk until a new thread has to be opened:KEKWlaugh:.

Quick off topic comment, should I (or anyone else for that matter) recreate the Stacy discussion thread? It was mostly people from here in it, but it’s wasn’t super active or anything. Just let me know your thoughts

That can always happen. Other forums had the same problem:PepeWhy:.
Unfortunately we lost a lot of shittalk but there is also something positive about it, we have more pages for shittalk until a new thread has to be opened:KEKWlaugh:.
I still have everything saved in bunkr and jpg fish. I can just repost all of it in one post lol.

season 6 welcome to austin GIF by Portlandia

Interesting part last night. She originally said her mom was watching Appa but then last night she said her mom is in Colorado. One of the simps ask who was watching him and she said he's at pet place.
This raises the question of, Where are the pets at, then?
I only caught like the first 20 minutes and she wasted no time telling all of them how hard it was to keep streaming(even though it was her idea to stream at the same time) and said it was the last time she'd be on until she got home. Then she started drinking little bottles of Hennessy.:KEKWlaugh:

This raises the question of, Where are the pets at, then?
I only caught like the first 20 minutes and she wasted no time telling all of them how hard it was to keep streaming(even though it was her idea to stream at the same time) and said it was the last time she'd be on until she got home. Then she started drinking little bottles of Hennessy.:KEKWlaugh:
If she streams when she gets home. I'll say see only streams once or twice a week. This June felt like a last hurrah for her full-time camming. She seemed sad at the end.

If she streams when she gets home. I'll say see only streams once or twice a week. This June felt like a last hurrah for her full-time camming. She seemed sad at the end.
I'm curious when the next time she'll be on is going to be. Did anything good happen? When she logged on she was sober, did she get really drunk or do a cumshow?
Would've been hilarious if she said her brother was watching her dogs
Someone had to have watched her pets and if her mom was in Colorado and not doing it like she said, I kind of think maybe you're rignt and her brother has been watching them

Back
Top Bottom