EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Please tell me someone recorded this:KEKWlaugh:
It was just a shit load of lube that she'd poured all over her vag. Of course she and the simps made a big deal about how much of a mess she made on the chair after the show, even though it was really just the lube. The show itself wasn't bad, but the connection was very stuttery.

It was just a shit load of lube that she'd poured all over her vag. Of course she and the simps made a big deal about how much of a mess she made on the chair after the show, even though it was really just the lube. The show itself wasn't bad, but the connection was very stuttery.
I gotta be honest, I'm suprised she actually finally did a fap. It was starting to look like she took all those toys there for private shows but then again how many can she use at a time, 3? Hope she didn't wake up her brother:KEKWlaugh:

So who's ready for her to show up on Austin instagram or a NakedBakers video again on the 4th. She's given different days when she is leaving but we know she'll take a few days off.

Yeah Katie and Ratman are going to LA. Fansly gave Austin and NB a bunch of merch for their party lol

She used Disney as a reason to go last year. This year it just happened to be Europe

Esfand did a stream from Amsterdam earlier. Looks like a group of them all went together. Including the Rat and Katie. No wonder why she brought all those glass toys with her
Did anyone get any clips of them? I really do think it was probably her brother watching the animals and not with her
Yeah Katie and Ratman are going to LA. Fansly gave Austin and NB a bunch of merch for their party lol

She used Disney as a reason to go last year. This year it just happened to be Europe
Has her or Austin said that they're coming? They plan on streaming the party, she'll definitely be spotted.

Back
Top Bottom