EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

its natural for them to hide their Boyfriends for fear of them getting hurt by a jealous psycho simp. and its respectable because they don't want to hurt a random person they're fucking.
I don't know about that. If they're open and transparent up front about it I'd argue that the psycho simp who thinks they have a chance isn't lead on in the first place. These models just tend to not do as well. Look at RocknRose's ranks since she outed herself and her biggest whale left.

The issue is that part of the reason dudes tip big is because they think they have a chance. Otherwise they won't pay ewhores idiotic sums of money in the first place.
Lying about relationship status cuts both ways and I'm not talking about the super crazy stalkers here either. Leading on whales is just par for the course. Hard to do that once they know you're married and fucking just that person.

Elise Laurenne also had her boy friend Freddy in the room as well. That whole Zia/ultron drama. There was rumors that Katie's ex was also a member of the room when she first started.
Oh there are several others, it's incredibly common, but there are also several who have been upfront about it. Zia moved in with a member of her room after meeting him like 10 years ago and they've been open about it ever since. She started dating another member of her room like a year ago and her entire core group was on board and supportive of it. Maybe someone got upset and left, but it certainly hasn't hurt her.

Unfortunately these are also reasons why guys trick themselves into thinking they'll make it too, which just perpetuates the issue.

Oh there are several others, it's incredibly common, but there are also several who have been upfront about it. Zia moved in with a member of her room after meeting him like 10 years ago and they've been open about it ever since. She started dating another member of her room like a year ago and her entire core group was on board and supportive of it. Maybe someone got upset and left, but it certainly hasn't hurt her.
It’s all covered in her discussion thread if anyone cares to read up on it, but she’s only been open about her living situation that last handful of years, she kept it secret for a while, which caused friction with some because they knew and she was worried she’d be outed, which led to the eventual admission. And she only started dating a member of her room in October/Novemeber of last year, they’ve since broken up

It’s all covered in her discussion thread if anyone cares to read up on it, but she’s only been open about her living situation that last handful of years, she kept it secret for a while, which caused friction with some because they knew and she was worried she’d be outed, which led to the eventual admission. And she only started dating a member of her room in October/Novemeber of last year, they’ve since broken up
Fair enough, but still doesn't appear to be hurting her. Still if people were honest about this shit from the get go it might cost them a few members, but it would more likely save them a whole lot of drama in the long run.

going from streaming almost everyday to almost never streaming is a huge jump.
yeah this is more of the point. She would stream almost 5 or 6 days a week, so her "life" off cam would be limited. Now its i'll live my life but still act like i cam a lot. She pointed out the other night that if she wants to take time off she cam because she's been camming for almost 10 years.

Thing is, there is a difference from between what she is doing and what most camgirls do. I know some of us dont care what happens to the simps, but the fact she keeps them up all night just to say "see ya tomorrow" is part of the problem.

also what yall calling "working" I woulda called "getting blasted and blacking out most of the week"
if theres any credit to give her its that she gettin off the wheel

also what yall calling "working" I woulda called "getting blasted and blacking out most of the week"
if theres any credit to give her its that she gettin off the wheel
Judging by them tweets last night I'd say that's still happening even when she's not "working" only now she can't justify that she's doing it because they tip for it :KEKWlaugh:

Yes, she's seems to be going out and doing more than before. Yes, it a good thing for her and why should anyone care. And yes it is 100% effecting her "work" As I said before this may end up being the worst thing for her and her career even though she probably thinks it's a positive. She just clearly doesn't know how to balance all of this and it's becoming more and more obvious. Maybe I shouldn't care but she doesn't seem to know moderation by my observations and part of me wonders if she is going to go off the rails while trying to make up for lost time

Judging by them tweets last night I'd say that's still happening even when she's not "working" only now she can't justify that she's doing it because they tip for it :KEKWlaugh:

Yes, she's seems to be going out and doing more than before. Yes, it a good thing for her and why should anyone care. And yes it is 100% effecting her "work" As I said before this may end up being the worst thing for her and her career even though she probably thinks it's a positive. She just clearly doesn't know how to balance all of this and it's becoming more and more obvious. Maybe I shouldn't care but she doesn't seem to know moderation by my observations and part of me wonders if she is going to go off the rails while trying to make up for lost time
So by her tweet i doubt she is streaming tonight lol 😂 Friday Friday , rat man aka temp has her on a Leash lmao 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

doesn't seem to know moderation by my observations and part of me wonders if she is going to go off the rails while trying to make up for lost time

this may end up being the worst thing for her and her career even though she probably thinks it's a positive
In the beginning of her joining the fansly crew and dating ratman, she probably thought it would all work out in the end and she could keep everything normal but as you said she doesn't know moderation and she goes 1000% on things. If she does have that moment of clarity that she alienated herself not only from her model "friends" but the also the simps, she'll realize that it was a mistake.

But maybe this is the only way she thought she could get away from camming. take the money and run.

In the beginning of her joining the fansly crew and dating ratman, she probably thought it would all work out in the end and she could keep everything normal but as you said she doesn't know moderation and she goes 1000% on things. If she does have that moment of clarity that she alienated herself not only from her model "friends" but the also the simps, she'll realize that it was a mistake.

But maybe this is the only way she thought she could get away from camming. take the money and run.
doubt any of this was intentional or even the ratmans fault :PepeHmm: she lost steam after leaving mfc the habits keeping her going were all broken ...

... except for the alcoholism I guess :LUL

Well it looks like she's going to be on tonight. Let me know if she springs a leak again:KEKWlaugh: and take clips I'm going to miss it.

Back
Top Bottom