EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Man, if she goes to Costa Rica my head will implode:KEKWlaugh: That being said I don't think she's going but we'll have to wait and see. But also, if you are going kati have fun and please god film some content.:peepoBless:

At this point it can only be guaranteed that she'll at least release 1 video in June. She promised PPV very soon on Valentine's Day, it's almost been 2 months without barely mentioning it. Suprised she hasn't deleted that post yet:peepoGiggles:
Lmfao she will after reading this thread ha ha so the simps forget

Last edited:
Several days off with shitty excuses, she is definitely going to Costa Rica :KEKW: I wonder why she has to lie about this, when she goes somewhere in the US lying is to prevent her simps to show up, but Costa Rica; I guess you can't trust crazy, some of them might fly there just to meet her. :monkaS:

My predictions for the rest of the week:
Tomorrow she is just gonna ghost
Friday around 1-2 am she tweets: "You won't believe this guys but I did a crazy thing and I went to Costa Rica. Hahahahahahaha I'm so random but I love you guys"

She should tell them she is going to Haiti and that they should meet her there
I can see it now. "OMG it was the best time ever, Kati! We were standing around with our prunes in our hands just like when we were at AVN acting like escaped mental patients, and even though you werent there, we are the least toxic gooners to never be in your presence. We know you had an emergency come up with some unknown family and now you are taking a vacation to get over it, so we will wait your instruction because we cant even shit without your permission. So, Fortnite soon?"

I can see it now. "OMG it was the best time ever, Kati! We were standing around with our prunes in our hands just like when we were at AVN acting like escaped mental patients, and even though you werent there, we are the least toxic gooners to never be in your presence. We know you had an emergency come up with some unknown family and now you are taking a vacation to get over it, so we will wait your instruction because we cant even shit without your permission. So, Fortnite soon?"
"We did get held hostage and our families extorted for ransom, but that wasn't your fault. I love you and I know you totally definitely love me too"

Several days off with shitty excuses, she is definitely going to Costa Rica
She's used the same ones the last few weeks. See ya tomorrow twice and then don't want to mess with your guy sleep schedule. We can assume she's probably playing fortnite with one of her new twitch friends right?

Does she also realize that doing it this way is so much worse in the end for her. Her fake love for her simps is showing. It's not hard for her to say "see you Thursday" what does she think is gonna happen by just being honest.

She's used the same ones the last few weeks. See ya tomorrow twice and then don't want to mess with your guy sleep schedule. We can assume she's probably playing fortnite with one of her new twitch friends right?
This bish aint got no Twitch friends :KEKW:

Live look at Katis Haiti stream :KEKWlaugh:

Untitled-1c038fd72fdcc9fca.md.png

Last edited:

Does she also realize that doing it this way is so much worse in the end for her. Her fake love for her simps is showing. It's not hard for her to say "see you Thursday" what does she think is gonna happen by just being honest.
*notorious for logging in when 86% of the country is asleep*
*suddenly gives a fuck about their sleep schedules*
:Pepega::WeirdChamp::KEKWlaugh:

My predictions for the rest of the week:
Tomorrow she is just gonna ghost
Friday around 1-2 am she tweets: "You won't believe this guys but I did a crazy thing and I went to Costa Rica. Hahahahahahaha I'm so random but I love you guys"
If she does go, She will 100% NEVER tell them that that is where she is going. She will just keep up the lies. That being said I still don't feel like she's going, she barely streams anymore maybe 2-3days a week so I'm not suprised by how many days she has taken off now. She has to be making way less now than on MFC, dispite the large tips.
But I am interested to hear the excuse/lie if she does go:peepoGiggles:

If she does go, She will 100% NEVER tell them that that is where she is going. She will just keep up the lies. That being said I still don't feel like she's going, she barely streams anymore maybe 2-3days a week so I'm not suprised by how many days she has taken off now. She has to be making way less now than on MFC, dispite the large tips.
But I am interested to hear the excuse/lie if she does go:peepoGiggles:
👻 she is reading the thread to get ideas for her next tweet lmao 🤣let’s see what is the next excuse

👻another night, another ghost night. Clearly she doesn't want to hangout with the simps anymore. Ratman money laundering scam paying off. I give it another month before she's fully retired. Which would be funny cause all the simps would be happy for june, just for her to ghost them.

👻another night, another ghost night. Clearly she doesn't want to hangout with the simps anymore. Ratman money laundering scam paying off. I give it another month before she's fully retired. Which would be funny cause all the simps would be happy for june, just for her to ghost them.
Lmfao u saw that tweet she is either drunk or doing the rat man probably at the airport catching the flight ✈️

Back
Top Bottom