MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread | Page 455 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She said the other night when she went on a rant out of nowhere that it made her mad(upset) that some of them still go there but she never said anything about Rei or Stacy. I did think it was kind of shitty to continue to try and tank MFC though when she still has friends on there that use it as their main source of income. Did she say more last night about it?
She seemingly has tried to keep her "relationship" from everyone, at least she did at AVN. And then complained that she didn't get to spend anytime with them and didn't see some of them at all. But that will happen when you spend all your time bouncing on Mr. Fansly's hotel bed.:KEKW: At this point though I'm sure it's the least kept secret from the camgirls as most everyone probably knows. Yet, she still wonders why she got NO response from MFC about everything.:ddHuh:

buddy862

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
It's more the fact that Kati's Simps keep her on a long leash by tipping for her mid-content. Then they let themselves be gaslighted that what they saw was the best show ever (10/10 best Easter show ever and so on:PepeClown:).
So Kati has learned that she doesn't have to put in any effort and that the Simps still pay because they are afraid that she will no longer come online and they will lose their access to her.

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
Are either of these things really surprising though, Katie has always been so very selfish and so very possessive of everyone who comes into her room, whether they’re one of her simps or not. Even when she was still on mfc she didn’t want to hear about other models, even if they were her “friends”. She always wants all the attention and all the money to go exclusively to herself, fuck anyone else, regardless if she wants to pretend they’re friends or enemies or somewhere in between

Last edited:

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
she's going to milk him for everying he's worth, i hope she manages to talk him into marrying her :PepeLaugh:
because if they break up she's going to take everything, fansly will be katsly :OMEGALUL:
not to completely discredit her friendships but you can assume they are friends to gain an upper hand. Like kitkat its better to have a rich contact in your phone with some sort of power. :WeSmart:

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
The majority of the thotcott was a bunch of nobodies and their biggest source of income was through MFC anyway, their OFs were fairly small, and their fansly (if they even had one) had nobody on it :KEKW: . I recall seeing some of them trying to call out the behavior on MFC but didnt really try to badmouth MFC themselves :PepeLaugh: . Anyone that did minimally try to stand by kati still wasnt going to jeopardize their livelihood, and even if they did, they would have had only a fraction of the already small, active following they had maybe move over to fansly if they pushed hard enough. I still dont know what kati was thinking like she was ever going to be able to make enough of a fuss to ever affect MFC especially since they had nothing to do with the problem at hand. She really does have a bunch of morons with her

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Her game room and her other cam room are in the same house
Any of the other camgirls that stood by her was mostly because they didn't want the doxxing to happen to them, rightfully so it was a shitty thing to do to her and for it to go on soo long. But they were never going to leave with her and honestly I still don't think she wanted to leave either but she backed herself into a corner.
Leading up to it she had become such a problem on MFC. She kept getting reprimanded for her obvious fansly promotion after Miami, clearly people there were on to her from that but she kept doing it. She had/has no intention of posting more content or doing more work and she knew a full move to fansly would mean that or less earnings. People were on to her for most of the summer so when something bad happened and she had a legit complaint it was to late and I imagine MFC chose to just ignore her from then on with an occasional slap on the wrist. That she caused herself.

Reactions: capnfaphappy20