EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

She said the other night when she went on a rant out of nowhere that it made her mad(upset) that some of them still go there but she never said anything about Rei or Stacy. I did think it was kind of shitty to continue to try and tank MFC though when she still has friends on there that use it as their main source of income. Did she say more last night about it?
She seemingly has tried to keep her "relationship" from everyone, at least she did at AVN. And then complained that she didn't get to spend anytime with them and didn't see some of them at all. But that will happen when you spend all your time bouncing on Mr. Fansly's hotel bed.:KEKW: At this point though I'm sure it's the least kept secret from the camgirls as most everyone probably knows. Yet, she still wonders why she got NO response from MFC about everything.:ddHuh:
The majority of the thotcott was a bunch of nobodies and their biggest source of income was through MFC anyway, their OFs were fairly small, and their fansly (if they even had one) had nobody on it :KEKW: . I recall seeing some of them trying to call out the behavior on MFC but didnt really try to badmouth MFC themselves :PepeLaugh: . Anyone that did minimally try to stand by kati still wasnt going to jeopardize their livelihood, and even if they did, they would have had only a fraction of the already small, active following they had maybe move over to fansly if they pushed hard enough. I still dont know what kati was thinking like she was ever going to be able to make enough of a fuss to ever affect MFC especially since they had nothing to do with the problem at hand. She really does have a bunch of morons with her

I mean it was interesting how her gaming room came together so quickly when it did. she's been then the past month or so. Room could be in his house.
Her game room and her other cam room are in the same house
The majority of the thotcott was a bunch of nobodies and their biggest source of income was through MFC anyway, their OFs were fairly small, and their fansly (if they even had one) had nobody on it :KEKW: . I recall seeing some of them trying to call out the behavior on MFC but didnt really try to badmouth MFC themselves :PepeLaugh: . Anyone that did minimally try to stand by kati still wasnt going to jeopardize their livelihood, and even if they did, they would have had only a fraction of the already small, active following they had maybe move over to fansly if they pushed hard enough. I still dont know what kati was thinking like she was ever going to be able to make enough of a fuss to ever affect MFC especially since they had nothing to do with the problem at hand. She really does have a bunch of morons with her
Any of the other camgirls that stood by her was mostly because they didn't want the doxxing to happen to them, rightfully so it was a shitty thing to do to her and for it to go on soo long. But they were never going to leave with her and honestly I still don't think she wanted to leave either but she backed herself into a corner.
Leading up to it she had become such a problem on MFC. She kept getting reprimanded for her obvious fansly promotion after Miami, clearly people there were on to her from that but she kept doing it. She had/has no intention of posting more content or doing more work and she knew a full move to fansly would mean that or less earnings. People were on to her for most of the summer so when something bad happened and she had a legit complaint it was to late and I imagine MFC chose to just ignore her from then on with an occasional slap on the wrist. That she caused herself.

Now that you mention it, does she even have any friends? She only seems to hang out with family, Ratman, and other cam girls who seem like they can barely stand her.
Ha ha she doesn’t have any friends she left rei, Stacy and Carmen to hang with the fansly people. After talking trash about all of them 😂😂😂. The simps are definitely not her friends like she says they are ha ha

You guys where fapping to this?
I like to save myself up for the Fortnite streams:PepeLaugh:
Hey, the recent squirting show was almost old kati quality
This is true, she is still capable of putting on a good, she just doesn't:PepeWhy: They seem few and far between at this point, that's why I was at least hoping for some PPV content.

She is getting ready for exxxotica and xbiz in Miami let’s see what lame excuse she gives the simps for not streaming ha ha on her birthday or is it too early for that lmao 🤣.
interested to see what she does during June since she doesn't have to worry about getting #1. Think it could be the worst year yet :WeirdChamp:

She is getting ready for exxxotica and xbiz in Miami let’s see what lame excuse she gives the simps for not streaming ha ha on her birthday or is it too early for that lmao 🤣.
interested to see what she does during June since she doesn't have to worry about getting #1. Think it could be the worst year yet :WeirdChamp:
Exxxotica in Miami and the Creator Awards are on her Birthday this year and they can't stop going to Florida so part of me would be shocked if she skipped out and went there but not totally suprised. And at this point she wont even make the 10k video so it wouldn't suprise me either if she made less premium content this year which will definitley upset some of them.

The other nights she was telling the new whale that it was her birthday month and cam-anniversary when she streams the whole month and releases ppv. Any Fortnite streams that month 😂😂

Yeah, I mean she might actually make a few vids, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes a few days off here and there, but like you said, the simps will still say it’s the best yet :PepeClown:
She could not release any vids and do a 12-hour Fortnite stream during her b-day and her simps will say it was the best June yet :PepeClown:

Back
Top Bottom