Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

curmudgeon

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 1, 2023
she said earlier tonight she was saving clear chair, probably for Easter. And yeah, she rents the house and owner returns in around a year, so she'll have to move again

• pauseChamp
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

buddy862

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Two things that the new "highest tipper" said in the chat yesterday seemed somehow strange to me. I copied this out of the chat (unfortunately, I forgot to take screenshots):

"although to plug real quick. im launching a non-profit in q4 this year (hopefully) and one of the things i want to attack is SW., tangentially. but its underrepresented in the non-profit world="
&
"and if you're interested. it might be worth a call to tell me how a non-profit can help. because its so underrepresented that it's something i have NO idea how to impact"

It looks like the guy is pursuing a goal and is trying to impress Kati with tips and get her involved. It was the same before AVN; there was a “content creator” who also tried to make himself popular with Kati.
Except for these two statements, he interacted normally with Kati and the chat.
Somehow, that seemed strange to me:monkaHmm:. Did anyone else notice this?

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Unfortunately, it was just an average cumshow like as of late. Wasn't great or bad just the same she's been doing. She did say she was going to get on again tonight made it seem like it was going to be her easter show but we'll see how much effort she puts in(fortnite) or if she even gets on.

• Sadge
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Almost all of these new "whales" she has gotten on fansly have had ulterior motives. She said it herself last night unless you follow her on there, twitter or both you wont know when she's on. So these guys most likely have a fansly connection, either they are content creators or they are some sort of managment team I feel. She also got tipped directly from fansly last night at least a couple of times I noticed.

Take for instance, Fandy, that she brought up the other night. They were introduced to each other last year when they were at the twitchcon party in vegas. That's the only way Fandy knows who she is, is because Mr. Fansly introduced them. And she wants to collab with her because it's what Fandy does. She finds other models, does collabs and then wants to help "run" their career for them with her husband and continue to make content with them. Plus, it would have put Fandy in good with Mr. Fansly.

The same thing happens with all of them though, they tip big, realize she wont fuck them and they move on, just like the 2 that showed up before AVN. This guy will do it to at some point but now he has a reminder on her screen forever that he threw away $1,000, until Temp out bids him:KEKWlaugh:

All of them underestimate how little work she wants to do, otherwise Kati would probably be a juggernaut right now.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Thats kind of crazy for them to jump it up 10x yet idk why since no one is on there to spend that kind of money in one shot :leokek: . Either they are real hopeful for moving traffic there or they are milking the ones who would spend anything over the limitations on OF. Seems like it was also her room that had this first but who else is ever on that barren wasteland live? No one :KEKWlaugh: