EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

I don't know about implants but you can see her in bikini in her resent OF streams and she clearly have no plates or push up brass. Her boobs are this big.

I don't know about implants but you can see her in bikini in her resent OF streams and she clearly have no plates or push up brass. Her boobs are this big.
She clearly has boob implants which is fine im not disagreeing with that but im saying her using "boob plates" is non sense, i can see her using push up bra tho

People on these threads usually come up with these huge conspiracies about that kind of shit, or they come up with multiple long winded paragraphs about how they would run a womans onlyfans account or what they believe would be the best way for them to proceed with that career even tho they are on a site like this usually complaining about the price when they never intended to buy in the first place (Or don't actually have the income to spare). Sometimes it's interesting to point out that assumption seems silly and overly complicated just Because they had time to think of it

That makes sense and its funny you mention legs because I'm not a legs man by any means but there's this one anime character named Makise from Steins;Gate and she has really nice legs like I said I'm not into legs at all but whenever she was on screen or I looked up fan art of her I always found her legs super attractive and as far as rimming go while I'm not into women rimming a man but a man rimming a woman or a woman rimming a woman is something I've noticed I've been digging recently I don't know why but I do
I totally agree with what footguy said, but i can also add on to it, eveything is a spectrum, liking to look at ass or wanting to lick it for example, im a foot guy, but its confined to a sexual act, sure i can think its hot when someone has nice feet, but at that point its more of a compliment to the person as a whole, i dont get "turned on" in the same sense. i´ve never enjoyed just being subserviant or got turned on to the idea of being a "foot slave" i just find it hot to have them in my face/on my dick during sex

I totally agree with what footguy said, but i can also add on to it, eveything is a spectrum, liking to look at ass or wanting to lick it for example, im a foot guy, but its confined to a sexual act, sure i can think its hot when someone has nice feet, but at that point its more of a compliment to the person as a whole, i dont get "turned on" in the same sense. i´ve never enjoyed just being subserviant or got turned on to the idea of being a "foot slave" i just find it hot to have them in my face/on my dick during sex
She used to wear drag breastplates all the time but she got implants now so she doesnt do it anymore

yeah I got no clue why she made a handjob video before she did that. Like the handjob video was fine but she advertises her feet all the time and you'd think she would expect more people to want a footjob video than a handjob video.
where in her content thread is the handjob video? tried sorting by reaction score since I figured it'd be reacted too but couldn't find it

Back
Top Bottom