EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

She's been travelling non-stop, hasn't streamed since March. She's meant to be moving state soon too so expect little to nothing good for a while.
Her follow-through on things can at times leave a bit to be desired, but it’s kind of cute.

She promised to stream months back, never even canceled. Never said a thing since. Said she was going to do footjob video, month passes, nothing. Said something about a spit video, nothing happened. Big time content drought

She's straight and has a boyfriend. The chick she hangs out with is just her roommate.
Yeah what is the confirmation on that? Jenna would appear to be pretty open about the details of her life (everything on the internet is fake of course) and has even mocked the “Secret Husband” theory out right, if you’re referring to the former devil dog and owner of the cosmetic surgeon canine, I guess that’s the most simple story to put together isn’t? Who would know… just curious on what you’ve seen

Imagine taking what college age girls say their sexuality is seriously. The proof is in the pudding

Yeah what is the confirmation on that? Jenna would appear to be pretty open about the details of her life (everything on the internet is fake of course) and has even mocked the “Secret Husband” theory out right, if you’re referring to the former devil dog and owner of the cosmetic surgeon canine, I guess that’s the most simple story to put together isn’t? Who would know… just curious on what you’ve seen
She's had him on her stream numerous times, along with him posting and talking about her on his socials. She's brought him out on vacations and streamer conventions before. Kind of surprised she hasn't had him in her content since she convinced him into making an OnlyFans too.
FB_IMG_1721526150894fc9a22ed18b846eb.md.jpg FB_IMG_172152615508453611c5443d50b9c.md.jpg FB_IMG_17215261596793746a3a72249e5fe.md.jpg

Had to come here after checking twice that my eyes weren't fucking with me; not sure if she's done ring girl stuff before, but she's one for the Paul-Perry fiasco. Not relationship drama or anything, just found that funny/interesting.

Back
Top Bottom