EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Best to not get your hopes up thinking shes gonna show more. Teasing is the best way to get guys to pay. Dangle that carrot in their faces and theyll always think the newest ppv is where she shows more

The daughter of a mediocre surgeon...has butched tits and... bad face?? Unheard of. And these pictures are modified on photoshop
maybe you are just hating on everything, and idc about it. vent as much as you want it's fun. but could you explain what is wrong with the tits?
i agree she has a unique face. i try not to criticize too much, but if you say she went to the doctor for that result that's different.

maybe you are just hating on everything, and idc about it. vent as much as you want it's fun. but could you explain what is wrong with the tits?
i agree she has a unique face. i try not to criticize too much, but if you say she went to the doctor for that result that's different.
Her mom owns a surgery center and she got circle perfect tits that are obviously fake. What's not NOT to hate

When it comes to why her boobs look bad, it's because they're incredibly round and look bolted on with super high nipples (which is fine if you like that look but she loves to boast how natural and perfect she is while dissing plastic surgery for being too "unnatural") and as for her face, her nose is definitely the worst of it, she used to have a super full, round face too so she's obviously done something to her cheek and jaw and of course the infamous lip filler.

Screenshot_20240929_092929c0ba36eab4f6aee2.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_0931077e5f5dfafd0ad4ea.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_09303038709703aae4ca25.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_092954337b0685c43c1cb3.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_09301432dd19565d9622fd.md.jpg
Screenshot_20240929_0932407409dd15b0b4085c.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom