EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Do you have source ? To add to a list
Nah...sorry! I just assumed based on the fact that she has not uploaded the VOD yet. Not based on facts. I just thought maybe she was even too lazy to cut the beginning and the end to make it more fitting for a VOD and thus is waiting for someone to do it, before uploading it. It was more of a slight than an actual fact. XD Who knows...maybe she doesn´t even plan to realease anything from that live show.

She got issues lol..she banned me on her reddit because I called her out for using those fake tits, which was so obvious because her boobs aren't that big.
And she edits the hell out of her ass to make it bigger.
no shit, what did you expect to happen? "you're right anon, i'll stop everything and undo all my surgeries. thank you for showing me the error of my ways"

She got issues lol..she banned me on her reddit because I called her out for using those fake tits, which was so obvious because her boobs aren't that big.
no shit, what did you expect to happen? "you're right anon, i'll stop everything and undo all my surgeries. thank you for showing me the error of my ways"
duhhh fake breast plates.....not surgery 🤦‍♂️

duhhh fake breast plates.....not surgery 🤦‍♂️
Like those big rubbery ones biological confused men wear?

Back
Top Bottom