EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

1721464304520323.png
Uhhhh...for real?

Well she did just post about finding out she's got a stalker sending cryptic letters and cards to her house. Even bought herself a gun. Hopefully it's not like an angie griffin and her stalker situation that prevents them from posting.

Well she did just post about finding out she's got a stalker sending cryptic letters and cards to her house. Even bought herself a gun. Hopefully it's not like an angie griffin and her stalker situation that prevents them from posting.
She has a stalker but posts everytime she's going somewhere and where she currently is, not trying to victim blame but shouldn't she be smarter then? She's claimed to have a stalker for years. I think the first mention of it was back in 2020 when she went to Colorado with Peach and Darshelle, apparently the guy broke in and stole her underwear then sent her pictures of them. (Peach and Darshelle both said they were unaware of this and there were no signs of forced entry and seemed surprised when Jenna was talking about it, I think it was on a podcast with Amouranth or something of the sorts)
Besides, wouldn't moving be a good idea then? To be fair she has stated multiple times she was thinking of moving to Austin so maybe now since the stalker would likely be aware she's changed her mind.

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCK, dudes be down looooowww 😂

She has a stalker but posts everytime she's going somewhere and where she currently is, not trying to victim blame but shouldn't she be smarter then? She's claimed to have a stalker for years. I think the first mention of it was back in 2020 when she went to Colorado with Peach and Darshelle, apparently the guy broke in and stole her underwear then sent her pictures of them. (Peach and Darshelle both said they were unaware of this and there were no signs of forced entry and seemed surprised when Jenna was talking about it, I think it was on a podcast with Amouramth or something of the sorts)
Besides, wouldn't moving be a good idea then? To be fair she has stated multiple times she was thinking of moving to Austin so maybe now since the stalker would likely be aware she's changed her mind.
She said that was some guy she called “The Mayo Master” 😂 I thought it was some high school or fresh into college story or something? She spooked enough to get a strap tho? Honestly what can you do in a situation like that but live your life? Amouranth had some crazy stalker too?

back in 2020 when she went to Colorado with Peach and Darshelle, apparently the guy broke in and stole her underwear then sent her pictures of them. (Peach and Darshelle both said they were unaware of this and there were no signs of forced entry and seemed surprised when Jenna was talking about it, I think it was on a podcast with Amouranth or something of the sorts)
sounds like a fantasy she has in her mind. Almost sounds exactly like something she'd have her boyfriend roleplay because she has a kink for the r word.

Did she release a new blowjob video?
She did not openly say it, but it is implied that the Bonus video for the last set, which apparently costs 20$ tips is a BJ if not even deepthroat video. She claimed it is 9 minutes long in the description. But who knows...she did not openly say it. She just said that the dildo in the spit set was instrumental in making the set.

Back
Top Bottom