EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

i posted this msg already but it seems it was deleted.
i see you guys still have issue to get free unlimited download.
so i checked it, it still work. i repost the steps to get free 7days unlimited trial.
(this tricks is not mine, i took it from Tiddyboyen , all applause goes to him.)

I will try to explain in detail how to do it.

1. here is the tricky part. you have to get a virgin IP to get the 7days free trial.
A. your ISP allow dynamic IP, then just restart your box. this should provide you a new IP.
B. if like me, your ISP provide static IP. impossible to change it. so, go on your phone.
firt time you do it on phone it will work. if you want to refresh your IP on your phone,
just go on Plane Mode for 5mins and connect again. it will provide you a new IP.

2. start a browser private mode.
3. go to a temp-mail website to get a temporary email
4. go to recu.me and register with the temp email.
5. validate your registration in email sent on your temp email.
7. connect with the fresh IP to recu.me , go to "my Account", go to "current plan" and click change.
8. under the "premium plan" you have 7days free trial access . just clic on it and here you go.
9. disconnect session from your phone before going back to PC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition, i recommand all of you to use Baconator App which allow you to download part of a video ( very useful when you have 7hrs show...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applause to Baconator and Tiddyboyen. i'm just a repeating what they shared.

Back
Top Bottom