Guide Internet Download Manger (IDM)

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It's very useful software with which allows you to save videos from numerous websites. I will try in a few words to explain how to install it and how to use it.

Supported sites

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

IDM Trial reset -
/

9f9f79e544fb8eb705d18df3c18b9f0a_XL.jpg

Initial IDM Settings

On the Downloads tab click to Options.

1.png

Then in the General tab, make sure the browser you are using is properly checked/ticked as shown below. This option here is to integrate IDM software with the browser you are using. So if it's not checked automatic download option will be disabled.

File extensions

2.png

3. How to Use IDM in the Browser

Usually, IDM will automatically integrate with the browser when it is just opened. But if this feature is not active....

Firefox:

CTRL + Shift + A

Check and make sure the list contains the IDM Integration Module extension and is also active.

Chrome:

Click the menu at the top right...click more tools...click extensions.

4. How to Download files using IDM.

In fact, it is very easy. Download notification will appear from IDM in the browser which will automatically appear.

idm_download_video_animation-4.gif

Last edited:

dorado

degenerate
Mar 16, 2022
might this work for camwhores.tv? i haven't downloaded from there at all yet, but i might be able to help out some folks at the camwhores help thread

fkthoth

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Does anyone have that script from the previous forum that allowed you to continue using the program for free?

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022

goldenegg77

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
So I use a VPN and when the website forces me to login, I simply change the VPN country and I get to download again. The program doesn't let me download in tor for some reason even though I granted it full permission. Seems to work only with VPN. Thanks very much for pointing me to this program.

Reactions: Captain Marvel

✦ქõhῆ4xlἶჰནპῆ✦

✦Blood Devil✦
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I know everyone doesn’t always have the funds but it’s really worth it to pay for it. I believe it’s $19.95? For lifetime access. I can’t remember the price exactly because I bought it years ago but for anyone that’s interested, you should or whenever possible try to save up and try to buy the entire thing for lifetime access. No reoccurring payments and it honestly feels like my download speeds have been faster than ever since moving on with it. Plus it keeps a record of all your downloads that you can easily scroll and search through, then locate the exact folder it’s in.

here’s something else from the website about transferring IDM to a new computer if yours is broken/unusable

If you want to move IDM on another computer, you need to
first if it is possible. If the old computer is broken, stolen or formatted and thus IDM will not be used on it anymore, it is also OK. Then you may install and register IDM on a new computer.

If you see a warning message about using IDM on other computers when you try to install it on a new computer, you need to Uninstall IDM from all those computers if it is possible. If you are sure that IDM is not installed or will not be used on any of those computers again you can just ignore this message and continue registration. Otherwise IDM will detect that it is being used on several computers and your serial number will be blocked automatically.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2022
I'm trying to download a recurbate video but when i click in the video the download button doesnt appear? is there there another step i'm missing?