MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Youtube - Heidi-Lee Bocanegra | Page 18 | SimpCity Forums

Youtube Heidi-Lee Bocanegra

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
06.19.23—Light Blue Lingerie Extra Views 1

🦋💕✨

Extra views 2 are short tomorrow, but we end the month with 3 minutes of rare views on this outfit. I hope you like it.

06.19.23—Light Blue Lingerie Extra Views 2

Short and sweet…

Rare views tomorrow l. 💕🦋✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.19.23—Light Blue Lingerie Rare Views

Light pressure… no music so you can hear all the awkwardness lol
Happy end of month and thank you for being here.
💕✨

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

06.07.23—Water Break

For lack of a better name… 😅🥹

Trying on my work outfit before heading to my **ex-husband’s to get ready. The skirt was thrifted. I wanted to look professional but casual and summery. I still haven’t switched my winter and summer clothes out, so I’m trying to turn my winter pieces into summer outfits.

Long intro by the way, but I’m using that first part for YouTube again. Yes, I know. 🙃

No running water at the new house since the afternoon before this. I had a leak for over a week. I called the city first, and they said it was a service line leak. Which means that I am responsible for it. The joy… oh my. So anyhow, the home warranty company denied my claim originally, but it is supposed to be covered. More on this later. Wish me luck.

The water had to be turned off because the little leak turned into a big leak. I was worried about my next water bill. Also the yard needed to dry, so someone can work on it. It was starting to cause damage.

Thank you for watching and listening, 💕✨

06.07.23—Blue Lingerie Part 1

I survived my first day without running water. Full (long) story on the plumbing up to the acceptance of the claim. Hoooray! I worked hard to get these people to see I was rightfully covered in the situation. 🤓👯‍♀️🥂🍾

Thank you for watching and listening.

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.07.23—Blue Lingerie Part 2

Continuation of previous video.

As I was saying, this experience has been humbling. 🥹 Who cares about new furniture or vacations when there’s no running water?!

Quick story about boob job in case some of you haven’t heard it.

My sabbatical… I technically stole the term in context from a fellow Virgo role model I follow on instagram. She said she went to Vegas, and it was her mini sabbatical. I had a sabbatical of my own. I wanted to do it before I started tutoring again. They say it takes three weeks to create a habit, and I took those three weeks I was off from work to focus on getting in the habit of exercising daily again. I am loving the results from just these past three weeks and can’t wait to see further results for my 40th bday in September. 😍🥳

A little yoga starting about halfway through—there is a headstand in there. I’m out of practice with my inversions lately. One reason I’ve been trying to clear out the garage is so that I can put my swing up and hang out upside down every day!

Thank you for watching and listening ! 🦋

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.04.23—Body Brushing Regular Speed

No talking and no music in this video—😳😲. You can hear all the natural noises from the body brushing, the crazy Frenchie, and the bathtub.

This is technically the first video of June, but I didn’t post it because the last video of May was also body brushing… 😅🥹

Thank you for watching. See you soon!

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.12.23—Changing Outfits

Hey hey! I was in a silly mood and changing into my workout fit. And I had a song stuck in my head… 😜 couldn’t stop—🫣

At this point, I was on Day 7 without running water and waiting for plumber the next day. My silly mood was just me trying to keep my sanity.

Lastly, I finally got a new pedicure.

Thank you for watching and listening. 🧡✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.14.23—New Bath Tray—Boobs

Boobs haha—for lack of a better name. Awkward views while I unwrap my new bath tray. I was so happy to have my water back on after a week. I would’ve taken a hot bath the day before, but we were busy cleaning out the apartment to get it ready to give back… I turned the keys in it, and I no longer live downtown. 🥹

**I am aware that I do not have the nicest or best looking boobs out there. Especially right now while I am losing weight—it takes the skin some time to shrink back. However, I am very grateful for the way that my breasts look because of the way they used to look before surgery. It is what it is. I am truly blessed with the appearance believe it or not. Thank you for being kind and supportive of all of my body’s different views.

The last clip is super awkward, but I just wanted to add it on here. I get great satisfaction from smooshing mosquitoes. 🤭

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.14.23—Hot Water

Heck yes—I was really enjoying soaking in my tub after so many days of deprivation. Pipe got fixed the next day—and this is definitely a story for a different day—but I totally got ripped off! What a valuable lesson! I’m kind of upset at my realtor friend for recommending this home warranty company, but I forgive her. I just hope that she doesn’t recommend it to anyone else.

I did not apply for that job… I could do a 40 hour week if the hours were more flexible, but I’m not ready for a set schedule yet.

Thank you for watching and listening . 💙🦋

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.15.23—Black Lingerie Part 1

All the bloopers for the set up were left in because some of the views are kind of cute. 😌

Trying on my new black lingerie from my wishlist—thank you Brian—and getting ready to see an old friend… 🙃

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.15.23—Black Lingerie Part 2

Finishing the outfit with my first ever pair of Steve Madden heels.

**Clarification: the cobblestone streets are in San Juan where I lived at the time—not all over the whole island. I’m sure there’s cobblestone streets in other parts of Puerto Rico, but I was referring to those of the enchanting old city. 💕✨

Thank you for watching and listening.

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.28.23—Quick Views Post Workout

It must feel like I have abandoned you. 🫣 It’s been a minute. I’ve been practicing my Spanish, went camping, and have to wait 8 days to get my hair dyed.

See you soon!
💕🦋✨

06.28.23—Tiny Dress Part 1

Office views—feeling good and in denial about not being an xs in certain brands… 😅🫣

I decided not to file a complaint on that horrible home warranty company as I don’t feel like arguing with people at this moment in my life. I just want to move past this. 😌

I was born a strawberry blonde in Puerto Rico. Then my hair color changed—sadness.

I rode a motorcycle and got burnt with the pipe. Geez… I just wanted to be adventurous. No regrets though. I had fun. 💕

Thank you for watching and listening. Part 2 coming up sigh the finished look.

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.28.23—Tiny Dress Part 2

The finished look—views in the heels. 🖤 The cut of the dress really flatters my shape. 🖤🖤🖤

I’m thinking about doing some organizing for hire. It’s always there on the back of my mind. I should just go for it.

Thank you for watching and listening . 💕✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
06.30.23—Mermaid Look

Turquoise and purple mermaid inspired outfit was everything! Random gratuitous views throughout because did I mention I really like the outfit?

I was looking a little crunchy without makeup (only eyeliner), but I need to get used it again. Plus, my skin needs a break.

I’m aware of how much I fidget with my hair—the reason I wear it up at work.

Thank you for watching and listening! 💕✨

06.30.23—Mermaid Cowgirl

Continuation of previous video—the finished look with the turquoise cowgirl boots. I felt super cute in that outfit. A couple of headstands and some light stretching are included. 😊🙃

Thank you for watching and listening. 💜💜💜