EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Youtube Heidi-Lee Bocanegra

05.07.23—OOTD—Part 2—Garter & Fishnets

Continuation of previous video from a different spot in my room. More dancing and yoga—with headstands this time—and heels towards the end.

I noticed that I need more lighting for my bedroom. The fishnets didn’t help with the optical illusion.

Thank you for watching and listening. 🖤✨

05.10.23—Coffee Time Real Talk

Living room views—testing lighting in other parts of my new house and changing into my yellow and pink candy stripes outfit.

That was my last day of tutoring work for the intersession break. I’m a little disillusioned with work lately…

Random talk— I really thought about not posting this, but I really needed to vent. It is what it is. Leo men talk a lot. I do realize that perception is reality, and we are what we see. I do have a lot of Leo in my natal chart, so maybe I’m just seeing that some people talk as much as I do. It’s worth noting just for the sake of self reflection and awareness.

On the house—I definitely have termites. WTH? The original inspection report confirmed termites in my front door frame. We treated the entire house for that before I closed on it. However, my bathroom is still no Bueno. I had pest control come for ants on Monday and confirm that those are termites in my bathroom. I’m still under warranty, so I’m waiting for them to call me to schedule another treatment. They haven’t called all week, so I better call them on Monday!

Anyhow, thank you so much for watching and listening. I appreciate you more than you know.
🤗💕✨

05.10.23—Coffee Talk Continued—Office Views

Gratuitous views in my office—natural lighting and lukewarm coffee.

I did not work out! I started getting sick instead—AGAIN. I did do a tiny work out, but not the kick your @** kind for one whole hour. 🥲

Vlogging is my outlet. I need it for my mental health. I like that I can share more private matters on here than YT.

Thanks again for watching and listening. See you soon. 😘🥰😍

Back
Top Bottom