Youtube Heidi-Lee Bocanegra

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
06.21.23—Forgotten (Extra-ish) Views

There’s extra views in there—they are just well-hidden. I was going to try to get away with posting this on Patreon, but I changed my mind and then completely forgot about it!

I figured I would post it here since I’ve been doing the extra views every other day instead of every day. I know that’s not the normal that we grown accustomed to, but I think it will pay off in the long run. 😏🙃🔥

Thank you for watching. 💕🩵🌸☀️

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.03.23—Getting Ready—Pink Shirt

Quick gratuitous views in the morning while getting ready for work. The pink shirt is super cute, and it took me way longer than I thought to style it. The pants didn’t work, and I ended up wearing it with a skirt. The finished outfit and the rest of the process will be featured on YT later. 💕✨

Thank you for getting ready with me. 🤗

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.03.23—Netted Nude Suit

I’m feeling weird about these bikini bottoms—love then and hate them—I can’t make up my mind. I think I would love them more once I get my abs back!

I wanted to wear this nude netted suit one more time before getting rid of it. I’m making room in my life for my favorite things—and some new ones too!

Life is good, and I’m full of gratitude. I once dreamed to be in this very moment.

Thank you for watching and listening. Also—thank you so much for support. I wouldn’t be where I am without you. I love you guys. 💕

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.03.23—Netted Nude Suit—Yoga Views

Continuation of previous video—quick bedroom views—headstand practice and little yoga. I left a blooper in—you know me—keeping it real. 🙃🫠

Thank you for watching and listening. 🤍💕✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.05.23—Swimsuit of the Day

After work and changing into the swimsuit of the day to go swimming with the bestie.

Speaking of work and income—I’m trying to monetize my YT channel and looking into another remote job. Wish me luck! 🤞

Thank you for watching and listening. 🖤✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.07.23—Garage Swing Part 1

Part one—thong and tank views. The garage swing is finally up, and the excitement is real! I’m a bit out of practice with my upper body strength, but I’ll get there…😅🙃👯‍♀️💕

Thank you for watching and listening.✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.07.23—Garage Swing 2

I love it and feel so sexy in my new lingerie. More stretching and awkward swing work—I ended up getting all tangled like a rag doll—priceless. The swing needs to be set higher for user confidence.

Thank you for watching. 🌸

See you soon.

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.12.23—New Pink from eBay

Summer Lovin—ok yes—the intro is (3:08)—yikes—I know! I was going to post on yt but decided against it. I have just monetized the channel, and I’m trying to keep it super compliant while learning the ropes. I go through all my favorite bras in the intro before finally trying on my new favorite. It’s soooo perfect!

I didn’t finish the story about the olive leggings. The point is the video is not even bad, but because of the angle the video started with, it is not eligible for monetization. 🫣🫠🙃

Thank you for watching and listening. ☀️🌸✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.12.23—Pink Bra & Heels

Continuation of previous video—pairing my new pink VS bra with my pink birthday heels from last year.

I’m not wearing that dress for the mom’s trip by the way—the material is too thick and neck too high for this summer heat. Back to the drawing board I go!

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.13.23—Pinstripe Dress for Work

Feeling cute and lean before work and wanted to share my vanity. 🫣🫠😊 I spent most of the time looking for a bralette to camouflage my cleavage for a more professional look.

Thank you for watching and listening. 🌸💕✨

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.17.23—Trying On New VS

Post-work views—trying on my new things from Victoria Secret. 💕🩵✨ Blue and pink will forever be my favorite colors!

The sunglasses were disqualified—I didn’t like them on my face. I was still trying them out. The playback helped with the decision for sure. 🫠🙃🥸😝

I had the best time out of town with the moms! My heart is so full from all the bonding and experiences.

Thank you for watching and listening. 🩵🩵🩵

Agent 47

Hitman For Hire
Mar 19, 2022
07.19.23—One More GRWM Video

Last one of these getting ready for work type of videos… I did look a little crunchy that day—but since the real me is very crispy, you might as well see what that really looks like. 🫠🫠🫠

Y’all are the best! 🙃🥹🩵🌸🦋💕✨👯‍♀️💜🧡☀️

Story about the bruise—instagram boomerang gone wrong. 🫣🤕

I have zero shame in my singing intro, and your girl is finally ready to apply for group fitness jobs.
Although I sit here terrified to check my email… why am I like this?

Anyhow—Thank you for watching and listening. 🩵🩵🩵

textile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
August 13, 2023
07.19.23—Changing Out of Swimsuit

Back from the watering hole and changing out of my colorful outfit. The bottoms were crazy tight—the lack of ventilation was real. I got stung by a wasp 3 times in the same spot. Aaaaand please excuse my loud doggie in the background. 🐶🐾

Thank you for watching and listening. ☀️🌸💕

August 14, 2023
07.19.23—New Stockings Part 1

Sweater cutout turtleneck, garter belt, and new stockings. It takes me forever to get the garter belt hooked! 🫣😅🤫 I was (still am) feeling cute today. 💕👯‍♀️

August 15, 2023
07.21.23—New Stockings Part 2

Continuation of previous video—gratuitous views in natural lighting—finishing up the look with heels and a very tiny 00 skirt. Franco noises in background again.

Quick explanation of how my content works a bit after 5 minutes.

Thank you for watching and listening. 💕✨

textile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
August 16, 2023
07.24.23—Monday of Mondays—Yellow Bikini

Lazy and so tired—the Monday of Mondays. Yellow sheer swimsuit for my bath and trying the upside side down top trend which didn’t work for me so well. 🙄😲

Random talk—spray on sunscreen clogs my pores, stung by wasps five times at the local watering hole, Charlie horse situation trying to return because my body needs rest, getting hair redone with brighter red, and recent application for group fitness instructor position (I can’t wait to teach again).

Thank you for watching and listening. 💛⭐️🌻

August 17, 2023
07.24.23—Hot Bath—Yellow Bikini Continued

More views in yellow bikini and talk about group fitness goals, freedom of time, and honesty in relationships.

Thank you for watching and listening. 💛⭐️☀️

August 18, 2023
07.26.23—Good Morning

Fresh red and see-through blue panties. 💙🫠

I’ve been waking up late for work every single day—the struggle has been real. I ended up changing out of those pants and wearing jeans instead.
🙃🦋🩵

Thank you for watching and listening.

August 19, 2023
07.26.23—Gratuitous Office Views

Quick views post-work in my see-through blue. 🦋

August 20, 2023
07.29.23—Black Dresses Part 1

Try-on haul part 1–the exclusive patreon version—I might compile some of the clips for YouTube. 🫶 I was going through a bin from storage and trying to decide what stays stored and what can be reintegrated into my closet!

Travel blog playlist from epidemic sound in the background. 🎶🦋⭐️

By the way—my phone totally went kaputz on us—so to be continued! The video was already kind of long, and I didn’t want to affect the quality by compiling it together. Please accept my apologies for the sudden disconnect. 🫣🫠🤗

Thank you for watching and listening!

textile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
August 21, 2023
07.29.23—Black Dresses Part 2

Two more black dresses—a continuation of the previous video. Black lace vintage dress with sideways energy and black floral 90s look finished with heels.

Thank you for watching and listening.
🖤✔️⭐️🎶☀️

August 22, 2023
07.29.23—New Pink Lingerie Part 1

New pink lingerie from wishlist and hat from latest Ft. Worth trip. 🩵🌸🦋⭐️✔️

August 23, 2023
07.29.23—New Pink Lingerie Part 2

Continuation of previous video—the finished look with the heels and the hat. I felt very sexy in this outfit. 🌸🩵💕🦋☀️⭐️👯‍♀️

I’ve been reflecting lately on what I want from a relationship. I’m not sure I even know. Part of me knows I just love being alone so much—but how anti-romantic is that?

textile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
August 25, 2023
07.12.23—Pink Bra & Heels Extra Views

💕🩵🫶🫠🤗🫣🥹

August 26, 2023
07.17.23—Extra Views Compilation

💕🩵💦

Extra, extra gratuitous views… 🫣🙃👀😅

August 28, 2023
07.21.23—New Stockings Extra Views

Plus rare views…

The silence is deafening.

Compilation makes for longer videos. I’ve been posting the extra views less often, but I’ve been trying to make them a little longer than 10 seconds! 🤗🫠👯‍♀️😌😘🫶

August 30, 2023
07.19.23—Bath Extra Views Compilation

I know the lighting is not the best in the beginning— but that’s exactly why I felt so sexy. 🫠🩵

I do end up getting way closer to the camera. 😋

Rare Views included.

Oh yes, I forgot about the random black and white clip in there… it was already dark so I decided to get artistic about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey, I know Franco is always loud in the background. 🫣

Thanks for watching.

August 31, 2023
07.26.23—Extra Views Compilation

Not as exciting as my last post, but I wanted to share. 💕🫠🩵

textile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
September 1, 2023
08.03.23—Swimsuit for Mom’s Night

Holy sheeshkabobs—it’s already August! Time is flying fast!

Heidi Lee trying to fit in with suburbia…

I couldn’t make up my mind on which swimsuit I wanted to wear to this pool party, so I tried all three of them on. I went with the first one because I was worried that a boob would pop out out of one of the other two!

On other news, my cat likes to bring me grasshoppers every other day. Luckily, it’s not mice again because that was not fun at all. Also, I was recently mesmerized by a beautiful spider eating a bug in my backyard. I took micro photography and video of this beautiful spider, and it turns out that it was a black widow! I had never seen one in person before. I assumed it would be much smaller. 🕷️ Lastly, I got the fitness job! I haven’t started yet, but we’re making progress!

Thank you for watching and listening. 🩵🦋☀️

07.29.23—Last Extra Views July

Let us hope this uploads correctly. I’m glam-ping (staying in a cabin) in Yosemite, and the reception is no bueno… I had to try to post the last video of the month!

***Also this video was taking hours to upload and not even 25% done, so I had to upload in 1080p at 60fps.

Ps—it took a little over an he to upload this video at peasant speed.

Thank you for your kindness, patience, and support as I spark my passion for creating again.

September 2, 2023
08.06.23—Purple Mood Part 1

In a purple mood but also wanting to wear stockings to cover up the huge bruise I got from playing pool chicken with my friends. 🫠🥹🫣
Those pool drinks were way too strong. I was hungover for two and a half days from one and a half drinks! Wild!

To be continued with the shoes… 💜

September 3, 2023
08.06.23—Purple Mood Part 2

Continuation of previous video—the finished look with the raver shoes.

**I always freak out a little extra about aging around my birthday. 🥹🩵🦋 At the end of the day, I’m so grateful for another year.

Thank you for watching and listening—and worry not—the yoga happens in the next video. 💜🩵

September 4, 2023
08.06.23—Purple Mood Yoga

I need all the yoga practice, as I will start teaching it soon and it’s been years! Practice on heel stretches, sun salutations and matching breath to the movement, crow pose, and of course a headstand or two. 🧘‍♀️

Thank you for watching. 🩵💕🦋

September 5, 2023
08.14.23—Last Time Daphne Purple?

I put a question mark because I was so sure that I was getting rid of the bodysuit after this time, but I’m having second thoughts.

I really like the Daphne purple with my skin tone. I might try the red and get rid of it if I don’t like it, but I might keep this one after all. 🙃 The style only works for me if I wear a bra underneath it—otherwise, it’s really awkward.

Thanks for watching and listening. 💜💕🤗🫠