EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Youtube Heidi-Lee Bocanegra

05.18.23—Post Workout Bath Compilation

Another bath—but without a bikini this time!

I’m determined to get back in shape, and my body maintenance series include hot salt or turmeric baths, body brushing, increased hydration, consistent exercise, fasting, and clean eating. We shall see how long it takes to yield some good results!

I am recovering from a chest cold and still have not finished moving. It feels so good to finally get settled down. I feel like I’ve been in limbo for so many years. The frugality continues…

Thank you for watching and listening! 💕🛁💦

05.10.23—Lost Clips Mini Compilation

More Pink and Yellow Outfit and Stockings views for the first two clips—then changing back into my regular outfit for the third clip.

These are obviously super random, but I’m still testing all the angles and lighting in my new house.

Thank you for watching and listening. 💛💕✨

05.25.23—Getting Ready

Getting ready is one of my favorite generic titles! Hehe 🙃🙃🙃

The struggle was real trying to find a comfy yet presentable outfit to wear to go help my mom watch my nephews. She had an appointment and could not reschedule.

I already have peachy undertones, but I was looking extra red from body brushing. I’m determined to remain consistent in that front.

The frugality continues… 🤠

My pants were inside out. 🫣 Luckily, I noticed before I left!

Thank you for watching and listening! 💕✨

05.25.23—Outfit

Random outfit I had been visualizing for a couple of days. And brace yourselves because I loved the physical manifestation so much that I made two more videos in it! 😅😏🖤✨

Yes I can see the sweat in the pants… I actually love to sweat. Better to be hot than even the slightest cold any day!!!

New xs swimsuit bottom from eBay, one headstand 🙃, and a little bit of stretching.

I’m almost done moving. I have one load of random sheeshkabobs (that I don’t even know where to put) and then the formal move out clean up.

Thank you for watching and listening. 🖤✨

To be continued with the break of my fast. 😋

05.25.23—Fast Break

Kitchen views with music—those last two songs are a whole vibe and remind me of Hotel Costes albums from early 2000s.

Breaking of my fast at 935pm. It was a very long day! I ate a cracker before this, but it was so tiny that it doesn’t even count. Toasted English muffin with butter and honey—it wasn’t the healthiest of meals, but I was too hungry and didn’t have the energy to think of anything else.

Thank you for watching. 🖤✨

05.27.23—Body Brushing Sped Up

1.5xs sped up—a little crunchy, but very real documentation of my pre-shower maintenance routine. I’m all about getting this body looking like a work of art again. It takes hard work and determination.

I left the sound on in the background because the two body brushes make different noises.

The beginning part of this will be used on regular speed for a video on YouTube . 😌🤗

Thank you for watching! 💕🫶✨

05.19.23—From the Lost Files

Lost video from May.

Extra views continue tomorrow.

I just had to go ahead and post this one now that I found it. Especially because I sort of took a sabbatical to get re-aligned with my fitness and eating goals. I have barely made any content in the last four weeks.

With that being said, I am a little short on extra views this month. However, I should note that I did buy myself a toy recently and have some pics to share about it. 😋

I was also thinking that towards the end of the month instead of doing a pay-per-view situation, I can post the picture and request a certain amount of tips—if I reach that certain amount, I would post the video the next night…

I’m just thinking about marketing and how it would be worth it for me to post rare views that I know for a fact someone will leak. It bothers me so much to see my cringy ass content out there for anyone that hasn’t paid for it to see— including people in my every day life because I use my real freaking name for this like an idiot. Anyhow, it needs to be worth it for me financially before I post it, so if I post a video, I will be requesting a certain amount of tips. Otherwise, there will just be a few pictures out there, but they’re going to be very hot I guarantee! 🔥🔥🔥 You will definitely like.

I would also like to remind everyone that I am most comfortable making the kind of content I make in the beginning of the month. Just me talking, flirting, being vain, and sharing my life with you in a very nudist way. It’s my favorite—I could do that every day for the rest of my life! I do the extra views because I know people want to see more and they get bored of the same thing. So this is why I find it extra disrespectful when people share the stuff I’m not even that comfortable, making. I appreciate everyone’s discretion and understanding with this matter. That was long.

Thank you. 💕✨

05.25.23—Extra Views—Before

Foreplay 😜 before trying this new thing I got.

I decided not to post the risky video until next month. I feel like it would be unfair to ask for a certain amount of tips such a short period of time—and if we don’t reach the amount, you would be left without extra views. Not fair at all indeed! So what I will do is consider looking into the pay-per-view option again and also consider my idea of requesting a certain amount of tips to post it, and this will be a thing next month! Please plan on tipping me extra next month if you’re wanting to see this!
The rest of this month will feature extra views from June (which I usually wouldn’t be posting until next month, but I like giving you a nightly post). I probably should get away from that whole nightly posting and maybe it’s something I will consider doing in the future. Maybe I’ll make longer and better videos, but not nightly. Something to consider. Have a great night guys. Thanks for being here.💕✨

06.14.23—Bath Extra Views 1

In landscape mode—sort of awkward yet creative extra views. To be continued tomorrow with longer and less awkward. 🥰

Also—worry not I am saving some Rare Views for the end of the month. Don’t forget the rarest views will be featured next month—rarest as in once a year type of thing—as in never showed you this before type of thing—as in don’t know if I’ll even do it again this year. 🫣😅😉🙃

Thank you for watching. 🧡

06.19.23—Light Blue Lingerie Extra Views 1

🦋💕✨

Extra views 2 are short tomorrow, but we end the month with 3 minutes of rare views on this outfit. I hope you like it.

06.19.23—Light Blue Lingerie Extra Views 2

Short and sweet…

Rare views tomorrow l. 💕🦋✨

Back
Top Bottom