Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
09.27.23—Pink Body Suit Extra Views

Random—sometimes that’s all it takes—no penetration needed. 🥹🎀💕

October 31, 2023
09.16.23—Lingerie Extra Views

Last extra views from September. Thanks for watching. These are embarrassing to me… that’s why it doesn’t happen often. 🫣🤭😋🫠
Happy Halloween everyone!

October 17, 2023 PPV Description (I didn't buy it)
Screen Captures of That One Vide

That I cannot bring myself to share. I just can’t. The pictures makes me feel better about sharing the concept. However—this is still not something I’m comfortable posting all the time. There will be other extra and rare views this month for no extra charge as usual. I am behind in posting.
I hope you like the screen captures as much as I do. Good night. 🤍🥥🌙💕

textile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
September 18, 2023
08.14.23—Daphne Purple Rare Views

Hey hey! There’s six “extra“ videos for this month. Three of them are Rare Views and three of them are Extra Views. I started with the rare because it’s been a few days since my last post— and as Cringe as it is to me, I left it without music for you. 🫣🥹🫠🤗🌸💕🙃
Happy Monday everyone!

textile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
October 19, 2023
09.09.23—Red Bikini Extra Views

💦♥️🎀

October 21, 2023
09.10.23—Extra Views

Random after shower views—it was too hot and I had to regain my energy before getting back up.

Don’t worry I’m saving the best extra/rare views for October 31st post. Thanks for your patience as I recalibrate and get excited to share again.

🤍🥥🌙💕

October 24, 2023
09.14.23—OOTD—Extra Views & TMI

🫣 the reason I’ve been scared to share too many closeup views lately… I’m worried you will judge me. 🥹🖤🎀🥥🤍🌙💕

But the fact of the matter is that it turns me on even more during the recovery period. 🫠

As usual, please pardon the Frenchie noises in the background. 🐶🐾🦴

October 27, 2023
09.20.23—Garage Extra Views

eBay shoes too small and TMI again.
🫣🫠🤍🥥🌙💕

DrunkHomer

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Here's the last extra views of the month. Do note she's angry about the leaked videos and have said the following:

"I’m still upset about people stealing my content so for sure I’m not very confident about moving forward with these type of extra views.
My numbers might suffer, but I’m reconsidering the graphic-ness of the views. Especially if other people are making money off of it instead of me. Like what’s the point? My numbers are going down but somebody stealing my content and sharing it. Not cool. I don’t love these videos at the end of the month———— I do it more for you. It’s a give-and-take relationship."

"Last extra views compilation for this month. Tomorrow the first video of May archive premieres. I’m not quitting extra views just yet—I’ll give you at least a month’s notice if I do decide to go that route. In the meantime, I’ve already got extra views planned for next month, and you can expect those extra views to start again around the 17th of June."

Full archive