HappyLinch

Lurker
Apr 16, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
He thinks no one has anything on him , It's funny to watch him go on the channel and run his mouth about how hurt he is when no one cares about the dude , Alex and Sydney should have left the channel a long time ago yet he just wants to control these girls and use them for his benefit. Syd is the same. Shes talked about wanting kids before yet shes starting to get so old just sitting there wasting away on a channel when she isnt even funny. They wonder why girls leave but yet both of them are always the ones that cause it. If Girlsplay was smart , they would get rid of those two and let the other girls run the channel themselves , but Alex is too busy being a pimp

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Alex and Syd left the channel twice. once when Drea left and again when Tori left, because they couldn't handle negative comments. At the first sign of criticism, they were out the door, wanting only praise for their work. Alex, who runs three businesses, enjoys the money from GP but isn't dependent on it and could leave anytime

They stayed after the other girls, especially Bells, had a serious talk with them, explaining how essential they were to the business and that GP cannot exists without them. Alex wouldn't really care if the channel dies, but it won't be easy for the rest of the girls

Take Natalie for example, she left and started her own channel, but how many people were watching? Maybe 20, 30 tops. She hasn't streamed in like 2 years, and that's because people wanted more from her. I know people who said that in GP, she showed cleavage, but now that she's solo, nothing. But Natalie said she's not that kind of girl, she didn't like when people oversexualized her and preferred being herself. well, don't expect a ton of viewers just by talking about your day, playing video games and just showing your face. You're not going to get far like that, sweetie

As for Syd, she's not streaming as much as the other girls. She prefers to work behind the scenes, handling tasks like operating Patreon, managing the schedule, etc. She's aware she's not that entertaining, but she's got big tits, so who cares? She knows what the internet wants and what the majority of viewers are there for

Reactions: FlapJack_103
Mar 12, 2022
Loyalty has led to this downward spiral. If I would compare to Girls Play to a sports team, I would say either the Pittsburgh Steelers/Penguins.

And my saying since 2018, Girls Play needs a massive wholesale from the girls, the production line and the location. The Oregon era should have ended RIGHT THERE.

I'm going to say this again: Girls Play needs a mass overhaul ASAP.

Reactions: FlapJack_103

voideyesn3

Lurker
Apr 15, 2024
Fuck, marry, exile, but one you will hear all your thoughts in their voice and it's random but excludes the ones you pick for fuck and marry. Go

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Fuck Liv, marry no one. I don't even know how their husbands are still with them after all these years, they have a lot of issues that I could not spend my life with any of them. And exile Tori

Yes, I remember. i think That rule also applied to Drea, Kenzie, Cori, and Ranae. None of them were allowed to stream when they left GP. i don't think it was 6 months for them but they couldn't stream right away. Natalie did try streaming after the 6 months and said she's hopeful that her channel might start growing, but the numbers stayed the same

voideyesn3

Lurker
Apr 15, 2024
Question why the hate for all the girls but still blame Alex or whatever his name is for running the show like shit?

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Well, one reason is because he is responsible for firing people from the channel, and a lot of people hate him. Everyone thought that their donations and everything goes to the girls. They didn't know someone else was pulling the strings.

And he's a creep, every spicy photoshoot the girls are doing, he's there. It's also the girls' fault for allowing him to be there. I bet Bell's husband is so proud when Alex is there, staring at Bell's ass, or the fact that he is the one editing most of the photoshoots that include nip slips, everything that they will never show us. But Alex is allowed to see that because he is the boss. they also show all that to their editor because he's a good "friend" everything is so fucked up

voideyesn3

Lurker
Apr 15, 2024
But he has helped them that's why can't really say you're a good friend you called Liv a whore. He has made them money right yet you didn't even say sorry to hear but want to fuck her.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

The girls are the ones who made money for him by doing spicy photoshoots, he is just a pimp

I never said that I was a good friend. I used to know them, donating and all that, but when I stopped, they pretended I didn't exist.
Other members had the same experience as I did. That's why their personality sucks

All the stuff they say on stream that 'you're all our friends' is bullshit. If you don't donate or pledge on Patreon, you mean nothing to them.
You're an absolute zero

And when I messaged Liv calling her a whore, she didn't deny it. She literally said, 'I'm the biggest whore you'll ever meet.' Lmao

Big_Jock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
People do not like Alex as he is a creep. He's said multiple times while drunk that he lists after Syd and she's turned him turn multiple times. He's creeped on numerous girls liv discussed that when she streamed with Cori and Kenz. He's used emotional blackmail on the girls multiple times to get what he wants - affection and praise from the girls. Not training the girls to edit then threatening to quit knowing the girls would know it would fail without him.

Why people have issues with the girls. Alot of them are bitches. Bels constantly badmouthed tori to mods because she was jealous of the friendship she developed with tori. Bels also completely cut off Nat after she left despite them being friends before joining the channel. Most if not all of the girls have engaged in parasocial relationships with tippers. Pretending they had genuine friendships with tippers as long as they spent money while completely ignoring them if they are unable to spend for any reason. Girls have refused to start a stream unless members ordered them take outs, they have badmouthed longterm supporters who stopped tipping after losing jobs.

People also hate the shit the group does constantly. They have gifted supporters constantly by promising one thing and delivering another. When anyone questions this they get banned or harassed. Paid for a tier and not got the rewards and asked why not? - banned. Questioned why a photoshoots cost $150 when it was worse than a standard tier? - harassed by mods, simps and some of the girls the banned.

Messaged Alicia to let her know Beau was not only cheating on her but had nude pictures of her stored online? Banned and had mods try to do you.

The channel became very toxic and low effort. Any criticism no matter how constructive was seen as a personal attack and resulted in people being targeted for abuse. People posted I miss seeing your gaming content on YouTube and they are met with you can't be a fan as we are on twitch. Who wants to spend 4 hrs watching two girls showing zero interest play a game badly while routinely ignoring any tipper they see as not worthy.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

I couldn't agree with you more. Well said!

We all know that Liv was Alex's favorite, not only because of her photo shoots and the money he was making, but also due to numerous rumors from close members suggesting she was having sex with Alex. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true, given Alex's creepy behavior and the widespread belief that Liv is promiscuous.

When she left the channel, Alex said he was so sad. Yeah, he's sad because he misses that pussy. Lmao

• Brainlet
Reactions: rc2021

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
Saw someone asking why this forum's still up.

Me personally? Now that I know that their entire friendship is clearly just for the camera's sake I'm here just to see which one of them outs the rest. Surprised that Liv hasn't taken a few shots yet with what went down.

voideyesn3

Lurker
Apr 15, 2024
So how long have each of you been following GP. I know Liv was not on the OG crew and Tori was there only for a year maybe idk. Like you want them to be whore but get paid that's why their Union is so strong.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

I started following in late 2016. It was their alerts that caught my attention. People were donating $6.69, and Playboy models were dancing on screen. It was different from other channels on Twitch. What's funny is, back then, new members would ask Drea if they were doing any other kind of work, like cam shows, and Drea would respond, 'No, we're not that kind of girls.' Look at her now

Last edited: