lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If history keeps teaching us anything is that
1) the common denominator from day 1 in front of camera is Sydney. Probably the biggest source of the problem aside from Alex, who gives off groomer creep vibes like that quiet on set documentary.
2) once they squeeze your use out of you, you're a leper to the GP crew.

All that I love you, you're my sister appearance disappears real quick when u decide to move on despite it being for the better. They can hate on the people that left all they want but the vast majority seem to have successful careers and families now as opposed to struggling to maintain the money machine going for Syd and Alex. That bitterness is gonna be their downfall that bites them in ass when shit really hits the fan.

halkimkun

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
so either this is a fake account made afther tori shut down hers or its just a fake photo, you can literally fake this in chatgpt, because as the other posters said above. she did talk about her having OF. it was literally on her reddit and link on twitter when she started in GP. you can look it up in the portal/time capsule site for reddit and twitter

nightkingsub

Lurker
Mar 3, 2024
Just some simp desperate for her to reply to him no man with kid would talk like that. If You have enough to find the just call the company and get shut down. Going to themWould just get him shot in the USA or jail for cyber crime and the brother thing is sad like someone posting her content would care. Test if I had old content of her would y'all want me to post it if her brother would try to find you?

Big_Jock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
Tori should be more concerned bleeding green is in her discord. He's purely there to spy on her for the girls

halkimkun

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
yeah. most fun thing about GP group is that most have done or are doing SW/cam, only person i think that got her shit removed was steph, but that was only cause she was UA while doing cam work before she joined WPG, atleast that was set as the reason for getting her pic's and vids removed from forums

nightkingsub

Lurker
Mar 3, 2024
Why do y'all saying spying he probably has enough money and good will to get things he likes from the girls but this was interesting seeing the thread but y'all have fun and don't become to weird. Remember all the money you spend on them you could go to a convention and meet a real kinky cosplay girl instead of paying for "content" good be safe and have fun

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

He's already a moderator for GP and quite close with the girls; he doesn't require anything more from them. but the girls need ppl to keep an eye on Tori and Liv, as you never know what they might inadvertently reveal about GP during their streams

The money we spend on them is for the 'content' they advertise. Some of us like it, but it's the constant lying. For example, a really spicy photoshoot for $300 that belongs in the boudoir tier, or naming an album 'Captain Booty' and there's not a single booty pic. LMAO, it's ridiculous

craddlewood83

Fan
Aug 31, 2022
The only way I see gp saving themselves from
Loosing everything, is to first of all lower all of their patreon tiers to a more affordable amount.
Once that's done, they need to then set down and discuss who will be doing the reaction videos, pwnd videos and game play videos. And finally they need to get at least three girls of different body types and different degrees of attractiveness, from pretty and cute to drop dead gorgeous who are fine with doing cosplay as well as lewd and nude photoshoots and have them focus on doing that.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

I highly doubt they will ever lower the prices on Patreon. On the contrary, I believe they may even raise their prices based on people pledging absurd amounts, with some demanding higher tiers because they believe their content deserves more or something along those lines

As for deciding who will do the reactions, they have meetings about that every week with their editor leading the discussions. He's running the show and guides everything, which is why their videos are no longer as enjoyable, as everything seems scripted.

Lastly, none of the girls would consider hiring other girls, especially for nude work, they've made it clear that's out of the question. Also for now, Alex and the girls have agreed not to hire another girl due to the fallout from Tori and Liv's actions. Rebuilding trust after what happened with them won't be easy

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Supposedly, Stephanie's old camgirl content was all scrubbed due to her being underage at the time, but she had only recently stopped doing it before joining GP, so not ALL content should be lost. There's also the possibility that it was just one of those "little girl" personas while being of legal age.

Someone also said Mars and Kenz did some cam work, but I find it hard to believe. And even if it was, where would you even start looking?

Reactions: Twine21 and Jerik84

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Wouldnt be far fetched given drea cori and Nae all have onlyfans and/or cam to this day. Tori had her only fans and so do a lot of their guests like luna and Alytee and willow. I think one of the original guests was a cousin or sister to drea who also cam'd and has sextapes and nudes floating around. Most of these girls have a long ass history in Oregon from what I can tell and I can guarantee more than one has traded sex for money from their "fans". At this point I wouldn't be surprised Alex pimps em out.

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yes, I should clarify that I can 100% see Mars and Kenz privately selling nudes and fucking people in the community (Mars did it at least twice and Kenz had a huge rebellious phase because of her religious family), but I mean I find it hard to believe they did camsite work that would've left a trace for us to find now. Stephanie was pretty average imo, in comparison to someone with more standout features like Kenz's big ass and thighs, so I would assume her content, if any, would've been found long before Stephanie's.

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
Nah, this is Alex we're talking about here. Same guy that went on stream and said he was taking Adderall for his neck pain. Given the fact that he's referred to all of the cast as 'his girls' before there's zero chance he's letting anyone other than himself be that close to the girls, wouldn't be surprised if the guy keeps them around the stream house/studio/whatever it is just so he can say he spends more time with them than their partners do.

(For those who aren't in the know, Adderall is used to treat ADHD and Narcolepsy and has ZERO effect on muscle pain so on top of being a creep we can also add pill addict to the list)
This one's a laugh too considering that Mars has already done a semi-hired shoot with them. And with how much she's appearing on streams I wouldn't be shocked if Syd, Bells and Alex are already writing up her contract as we speak. Taking bets on how long she'll last though, I say two months.

• Brainlet
Reactions: rc2021

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
DoomerRando

They hired her a few days ago.

What's funny is this clip. Alicia said, 'After all the bull they went through with the other girls, they didn't want anybody, but Mar has been the kindest human being.' If anyone was there the day they hired Tori, they said the exact same bullshit about her, and we know how that turned out. lmao

Also, when I posted that message, that Alex and the girls are not hiring, the next day, Alicia said on stream that 'we might be considering hiring another girl.' Coincidence? I don't think so. Alex and all the girls are in the forums reading every single word we say

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images