Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Stop feeding these troll questions. The accounts are new and they've just been probing for info on YOU. This thread's already been wiped once recently because you let it degrade into personal arguments. Ignore them. And if they spam, report them. I'm sick of getting these useless alerts.

Big_Jock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
Why did they even blur that image you can't even pretend its more risqué than it is lol

• Brainlet
Reactions: rc2021

HappyLinch

Lurker
Apr 16, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Why would Tori even need that though Its not like she has a Patreon like Girlsplay does that doesnt make sense , we all already know they watch this page they will answer things live on stream after we talk about it , they lose sleep over us , and also about Alex if you watched Livs last stream you can see her get upset that they had a photoshoot released without asking her , hes pissed his main paycheck is gone , hes a creep using all these girls to his benefit , cant imagine being that dudes wife and why shes okay with it

• Brainlet
Reactions: rc2021

Mrinvinceable237

Casual
Jan 9, 2024
Expect to see a "spicy" Maddie body progress photo or full shoot in the next few months, prob in top tier
Also isn't it shitty they raked in over $13k from Livs top tier shoot last September and did not pounce on the success. I mean a Bells or Alicia shoot of the same style could have made near the same amount at Christmas.

Reactions: Crazyince

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
So two things.

First, they didn't capitalize on Liv's shoot because of two reasons. The first is because GP like to do the whole practice of one and done shoots until their fanbase beg for more and then they're 'happy' to shoot something similar when in reality the chances are they're either waiting for numbers to drop low again before throwing out the NSFW tag to reel in the big spenders or it's just more than likely they got severe backlash or had big tippers leave because they were charging $300 for a not-NSFW shoot. The second being that it's more than likely that Liv was the only one with chick balls big enough to step up for the shoot, sure Bells flashes a little ass here and there and Syd/Alicia do cleavage but I'd bet my house on the rest of the crew being too high and mighty to throw themselves upon the NSFW tag willingly which is why we haven't seen much use out of it of recent.

Second, off topic I know but am I the only one noticing that the more revealing shoots come before a member leaves the channel? Point and cases being Sky's pool shoot in the summer where she had pokies and Liv's NSFW shoot. Both of them landed and then the girls leave, funny too considering that Sky said before she left that she'd be checking in but it's been what? A few years with zero interaction with the channel or on any of the girls Twitters.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Liv was the one who suggested the $300 shoot. They needed money, and Liv wasn't really doing anything on the channel anymore. She was streaming once in a blue moon, so she was the one who suggested that. Nobody forced her

Personally, I expected Liv to leave the channel after the big Brother stream. It was around that time she broke up with her husband and started screwing that loser she found on Twitter. She fell in love with him. She was posting vague tweets about how beautiful North Carolina is. {He lives there.} He was constantly distracting her every time Liv streamed. He was showing up in chat and only having conversations with him, then he immediately posted on his Twitter stupid shit like 'you will obey me'. And there's a lot more that happened from 2021 till the day they announced that Liv is leaving GP. But personally, I wasn't surprised one bit the day she said she's leaving the channel. I was like, 'Yeah, what else is new?' She didn't know what she wanted to do with her life, and she still has no clue, whether she's going to move from Oregon to move in with him in North Carolina

Sky doesn't like checking in because she knows that everyone is going to be like, 'Oh, when are you coming back to GP?' and Sky didn't like this pressure. She made that clear on her last stream. Also, i do know she keeps in touch with Alicia, they are real good friends. shes also close with all the mods and with some members from GP

craddlewood83

Fan
Aug 31, 2022
Don't forget about the how stalking thing that happened to her as well. I think it was back in 2020 after on of her photo shoots, but some guy started staking Liv and she ended up not wanting to do shoots for a while because of it. As to what werewolf9000 said about liv being the only on to do nsfw work that is not accurate because I remember seeing Sydney do a photo shoot that had her left breast almost completely exposed during a photo shoot. In her photoshoot she was wearing a red silk bath robe and was sitting in a fancy chair. there is also a photo shoot that came out i believe last year or the year before last all i know is that it was before Tori left that had her in a sexy set of bra and panties and Maddie had on either a see through bra or bikini to and had type covering her nipples. If i remember correctly the last photo i mentioned is in the photo section of this site, though i don't remember what page it i on. As for for the photo that has Syd wearing the robe I wish I could tell you where I saw it but due to the websites rules I can't say. If yo want to know email me at craddlewood83@outlook.com and I well tell you. I do however agree with werewolf9000's point of view when it comes to the girls leaving the channel. They do tend to do more revealing photo shoots before they leave the channel. Since Maddie did a photo shoot in a see through bra or bikini top along with Lindsay not to long ago doing a similar photo shoot with bell and having a see through bra on and only having type covering her nipples. It makes me wonder who will be living the channel next. So who do guys think it will be. do thing it will be Lindsay that leaves next or do you think it will be Maddie that leaves next. Also is it just me or does Lindsay look like a way more hotter version of Liv.
One last thing before I go, what do you guys think of the new girl Mar. I think she pretty cool and kind of cute, She also kind of reminds me of Tori a little bet in both her looks and personality.

craddlewood83

Fan
Aug 31, 2022
by the way who is in the photo at the end of page 64? i think it's bells but I am not sure, can someone please let me know.

halkimkun

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
some guy posted 2-3 pics of her with no bra, that turned out to be legite many years ago on one off the Anon forums. together with some of the other former members and there was nudes off dreas sister and the friend daniele or wtf she was called as she/they used to do modeling for suicidegirls, one of em was named phury there.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: FlapJack_103

flooooo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 20, 2022
slow times ? or did efry one just got bored by the girls these days ?