lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Maddie definitely makes no secret about swinging both ways as well as bells with her groping and flashing the girls. Lindsay I believe says she does as well. But in all honesty most girls turn at least a little lesbian after a few drinks during girls night lol

craddlewood83

Fan
Aug 31, 2022
I've watched girl's play from the very first video and know for a fact that the only one who is gay is Mar As for the girls that are bisexual the only ones that are bisexual are Nikki and Maddie. Nikki admitted to being by sexual on one of her old art videos if i remember correctly and her husband found she was bisexual when she proposed to him. Bell is only groping and flashing the girls for attention and trying to score more members since she has caused a lot of fans to leave the channel do to her obnoxious behavior.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

No clue... Perhaps the guy who does all the editing needs more help. They're dropping videos every other day like they're competing in something

The bottom line is, they have a shit ton of money which is why they considering hiring a second editor. All their whining about having difficult times is absolute bullshit!!

Don't believe a single word that comes out of their mouths. They're having guests, they're getting paid, they hired Mar, they might hire another girl, and now a second editor. I don't know nor care where the money comes from, but they are loaded

Last edited:

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

When Bells did her $300 shoot, they said they were supposed to release a teaser video for everyone in that tier. Alex left the stream that day and told Bells that he had to go through dozens of clips from that shoot to edit a video. Bells looked at him and said, "Uh oh, those are so spicy. I'm nude in like half of them." And Alex was like, "Don't worry about it, I won't include any of that. I will send you the video when I'm done for you to approve it." Which means he was just sitting at his desk watching Bells half-naked. The same goes for their editor. They both have all the unedited albums and videos of all the girls nipslips, etc. all the juicy stuff that none of us will ever get to see

Alex might be a creep, but the responsibility also lies with the girls who feel comfortable around him and the editor who chooses to show those things

Last edited:

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
I have stopped watching their videos on YouTube. One of my buddies brought this video to my attention. You can see Bells lifting up her skirt, saying 'Here's my vagina,' and telling their editor to blur it out. Was she actually naked under her dress, or was it just to fool the audience? Personally, I believe she was naked because this is a YouTube video and it's not live, so they have the option to edit all the naughty stuff out. Bells also doesn't give a fuck, and their editor saw everything

Snorlax4567

Lurker
May 7, 2024
Mar's fans she had bring in, the alphabet people. Are getting people banned from their twitch channel. If you say anything bad about the alphabet people twitch will banned you from that channel. People showed up in Liv chat and asking Liv to talk to gptv can they unbanned them. She says tough luck or her mod will delete their messages or banned them. Most of them just sub to Liv or Victoria.

Snorlax4567

Lurker
May 7, 2024
Everyone thinks Alicia is some innocent person, if you watch Floppy Jim streams. He told his chat what happened to Tori. When he gets high he talks. She called out Alicia and Bells for cheating on their husband. Beau did cheat on Alicia but Alicia cheated on him first with the guy name Nick. Also Alicia admitted she cheated on her ex husband on that stupid non-stop week stream they had. It was during the Bells and Alicia pod cast. Bells husband is a cuck, that what Bells said. Tori cut him off before he could finish. If you want to troll Alicia on Instagram just show how happy her ex is with his new wife. She gets so pissed it funny. Also Tori called out Alex for telling Beau hey I fuck your wife and I have nudes she sent me.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

If Tori’s boyfriend shared all that with his community, just imagine what could happen if GP ever decides to tell the truth about why Liv and Tori left the channel. Liv once said that if anyone speaks ill of her, she will do a podcast revealing her side of the story and what happened during her seven years on the channel. Tori’s mom also warned certain people (Alex) to keep her daughter's name out of their mouths. (she thinks she's Will Smith lmao) It's going to be really entertaining to see everything unfold. But if GP is smart, they'll keep their mouths shut

Reactions: FlapJack_103

voideyesn3

Lurker
Apr 15, 2024
Real question do we think Liv is into being degraded she seems to like dirty talk or is it just to keep her simps wanting more also did she release new picture.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
I haven't seen any new pictures. Everyone's eagerly waiting for the full album, but she hasn't mentioned anything about it. She hasn't said which site she'll use to sell the pictures or how much they'll cost