EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Dawg, Melody looks like a single mom or someone you'll find in an Office setting for a True Crime TV Series o.o) I- it's not mockery though I'm just genuinely uuuh uuh describing my fascination. God it's so hard to find the right words in English :c

Dawg, Melody looks like a single mom or someone you'll find in an Office setting for a True Crime TV Series o.o) I- it's not mockery though I'm just genuinely uuuh uuh describing my fascination. God it's so hard to find the right words in English :c
Indeed my friend, indeed. She seems..."normal".

Also...did you seen the latest hologra?

New horny asmr artist. After the twitch stream last night she went on kick and masturbated. Put the mic right up there, didn't know kick allowed that kind of thing. She is also selling audio in her discord. I'm pretty sure she has another account but i'm not certain who it is.

She is live again, I don't know if she is going to stream after on kick like you said she did yesterday, but if she were to do so is there anyone interested in downloading the live? I don't know how to do that on kick.

I will try to screen record if not (if i'm not busy).

edit: She is talking about opening stream on kick right now!! (https://kick.com/vanillabellam)

Last edited:
She is live again, I don't know if she is going to stream after on kick like you said she did yesterday, but if she were to do so is there anyone interested in downloading the live? I don't know how to do that on kick.

I will try to screen record if not (if i'm not busy).

edit: She is talking about opening stream on kick right now!! (https://kick.com/vanillabellam)
He wasn't lying about her getting right up in there... That's some nice idol honey.

I'm surprised someone from Phase actually used to cam... I fucking wish it was bloo bear. GOD PLEASE IF URUKA EVER DID SOMETHING THIS EVEN IF IT'S JUST DICK TEASE COSPLAY, REVEAL IT IN MY DREAMS

On the other hand, I'm really confused as to why nebi nebu tried to stuck with vtubing. She's pretty hot

I'm surprised someone from Phase actually used to cam... I fucking wish it was bloo bear. GOD PLEASE IF URUKA EVER DID SOMETHING THIS EVEN IF IT'S JUST DICK TEASE COSPLAY, REVEAL IT IN MY DREAMS

On the other hand, I'm really confused as to why nebi nebu tried to stuck with vtubing. She's pretty hot
Ember was poached from Tsunderia when it went up in flames. Don’t think phase would of taken her otherwise. Shit, Fishman even said he wouldn’t have taken Dizzy if it weren’t for the partnership she created with him but that’s a different topic. Regardless, Ember’s cam stuff is fucking great.

dude started talking dumb shit trying to get attention or something and killed her mood
whose mood?
Absolutely one guy'd
who got one guy'd?
of course the wannabe comedian had to ruin it ffs
what was the wannabe comedian saying?
always that one dumbass
what?!

Please, what in the actual fuck are you all talking about? is it that vod CKSG uploaded (without chat so we can't even see the context even if we wanted to)? You gotta provide context in a forum like this..

whose mood?

who got one guy'd?

what was the wannabe comedian saying?

what?!

Please, what in the actual fuck are you all talking about? is it that vod CKSG uploaded (without chat so we can't even see the context even if we wanted to)? You gotta provide context in a forum like this..
we were talking about a ruined kick stream by vanillabella couple hours ago

Back
Top Bottom