EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

link from pirates because why not
-
i'm yet to listen to zenya's latest stream but seeing it's deleted my hopes are absurdly high, hope there's some good food in there
that recording sounds like two different sources mixed together, overlapping each other? like when it sounds like she's sucking on something she's also saying something at the same time.

link from pirates because why not
-
i'm yet to listen to zenya's latest stream but seeing it's deleted my hopes are absurdly high, hope there's some good food in there

yep that's the one but Bubbletea wants yesterday's members stream and that one is about a month old. someone on /vt/ is working to upload it, i'll post it here if they manage to do it

yep that's the one but Bubbletea wants yesterday's members stream and that one is about a month old. someone on /vt/ is working to upload it, i'll post it here if they manage to do it
gotcha, names looked similar so i figured i'd post it just in case

Pomu/Mint, ProjektMelody, DenpaFish, IceySnowpaws, Nebi Nebu/Nekomiya Mimi, and Silvee are the first to come to mind. Lots of twitch vtubers have nudes floating around. Check out the lewdtuber megathread.
Wait pomu?? The pomu rainpuff?? Got a link?? Did she do like real nudes? Sorry im new to this

I'm really glad that Nene Amano is finally getting some of the hentai she deserves, I know that lewd ASMR is a below zero percent chance from her but at the very least there are some artists out there drawing those fantastic knockers, even if most of it is AI slop still.
where?

This was...disturbingly similar to Yuko's oniichan asmr. Only difference is that Yuko was playing along with chat's grooming while Twisty, despite being a little drunk, was resisting the grooming aside from giving kisses and a countdown.

Bruh...I'm getting deja vu...

Back
Top Bottom