EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Kunai got out early somehow so Im hoping we see Vivi leave soon I want her to collab with Doki and Mint already

Chulove is also live and I guess she getting kicked out of her place do to her moaning in her ASMR also going to lock her earlicking etc behind membership after this last stream of it

with chulove planning on locking her earlicking stuff behind membership, are we gonna get a dedicated content thread for her at some point

How does one post a picture of Jordan Peterson losing more faith he thought he never had?

Niji management is not looking like a victim here anymore more like an example of dangerous incompetence it feels fucking criminal at this point.
The more we learn the more unbearable Niji looks...
Oh God I'm getting increasingly concerned for the few Vtubers I care about now...
Vivi needs to get the fuck outta there, Ange, Mito, Lize... I hope they're okay.
Pick a color! ANYCOLOR!

You chose black? Excellent!

So much asmr happening at the same time... ChuLove, Menace, Miori, Zenya... Jeez dude...

Edit: Chulove had to end hers early because her family kept calling/texting her. Either she got caught red handed or there has been a death in the family. Either way, I have a bad feeling about that. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
So much asmr happening at the same time... ChuLove, Menace, Miori, Zenya... Jeez dude...

Edit: Chulove had to end hers early because her family kept calling/texting her. Either she got caught red handed or there has been a death in the family. Either way, I have a bad feeling about that. Hope I'm wrong.
pretty sure they calling about her getting kicked out so not a death at least

pretty sure they calling about her getting kicked out so not a death at least
Ok that's good...sort of. Honestly a part of me thought what she said was a part of the roleplay but apparently she really is getting kicked out for moaning too loud. How thin are those walls for her to get a noise complaint like that?

Anyone know shiina's past life by chance?
Yeah, Dumpling Shirara. I remember she slipped once, revealed she had a boyfriend and had a breakdown. Was one of the backdesk darlings for a while so she had to make up some drama to distract them from it. Didn't last much longer than that before she graduated and became Shiina.

Ok that's good...sort of. Honestly a part of me thought what she said was a part of the roleplay but apparently she really is getting kicked out for moaning too loud. How thin are those walls for her to get a noise complaint like that?
idk she mentioned it was an older couple and they would record her and send it to the owner pretty creepy tbh it kind of good that she getting away

idk she mentioned it was an older couple and they would record her and send it to the owner pretty creepy tbh it kind of good that she getting away
Can confirm old people do be acting like that. I was in an apartment once and two people who were managers would take pictures of how messy my home be despite the reason it was messy in the first place was because me and my family was in the middle of moving out. Old people can be mean as all hell.

Back
Top Bottom