EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

not chulove's stream immediately taken down for sexual content after refreshing the page after she ended

Your bar must be in Hell... She's pretty, but she's not even near cute enough to not be hateable.
All the women around my parts are either black, covered in tattoos, over 300 pounds, or a combination of all those. So yes, Lia is too pretty for me to dislike her. My dick makes the rules not my head.

In other news, damn Zenya is horny today. I never heard her lick so aggressively before.
I'm curious how much bolder she'll get, once she's satisfied with her soundproofing. I don't want to see her get perma bonked, but she makes me hungry for more.

I'm curious how much bolder she'll get, once she's satisfied with her soundproofing. I don't want to see her get perma bonked, but she makes me hungry for more.
Same. If today's asmr is anything to go by, I have a feeling she's willing to go even further. Just need a bit of a push. The licks she did reminds me of one of Mono's early members. If all goes well, we might be on for a treat.

Pomu/Mint, ProjektMelody, DenpaFish, IceySnowpaws, Nebi Nebu/Nekomiya Mimi, and Silvee are the first to come to mind. Lots of twitch vtubers have nudes floating around. Check out the lewdtuber megathread.
since when has projektmelody has shown herself irl?

Kittyflute had an ASMR where she got drunk and got banned from twitch yesterday, she also posted ass and tits pics on her discord during the stream but her mods made her delete them, does anyone have the stream or the pictures?
ok but its fucking criminal that you didnt save it

Same. If today's asmr is anything to go by, I have a feeling she's willing to go even further. Just need a bit of a push. The licks she did reminds me of one of Mono's early members. If all goes well, we might be on for a treat.

someone in her maros already telling her to stop being risky :sadKEK: and she politely told him to fuck off :leokek: but her reply kinda insinuates she most likely won't go further

her maro in case anyone wanna encourage/compliment her

Pomu/Mint, ProjektMelody, DenpaFish, IceySnowpaws, Nebi Nebu/Nekomiya Mimi, and Silvee are the first to come to mind. Lots of twitch vtubers have nudes floating around. Check out the lewdtuber megathread.
who's thus nebi nebu, I'm not really familiar with other corpos, also... link..? she doesn't have a thread here

someone in her maros already telling her to stop being risky :sadKEK: and she politely told him to fuck off :leokek: but her reply kinda insinuates she most likely won't go further

her maro in case anyone wanna encourage/compliment her
GOOD! Sad she may go even further beyond, but at least she has the lady balls to tell someone to fuck off with that BS. I get that they might be worried about her possibly getting in trouble, but man sometimes it feels those people tryna be somebody's parent with how they be throwing demands.

Back
Top Bottom