EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Mars Mayhem - not_your_waifu

I was going to delete what I have of her to make some room, so I uploaded everything under 2gb to bunkr. Probably nothing new, but a good backup. The two files over 2gb are currently being uploaded to gofile, and I'll edit the post when they finish.

Big files:

Get the gofile link sooner rather than later, they always end up going down and I probably won't be able to re-upload.

Last edited:
The rumor is certain virtual streamer has very much same speech style as Mars and popped up pretty close by when Mars disappeared.

Rumor? That's the truth. She's ProjektMelody. I don't know if she uses filters on her voice now, but when she started, there was nothing done on her voice, it sounded exactly like Mars. She has a pretty distinct voice too. And yes, Mars had stopped streaming not too long before PM came up.

Rumor? That's the truth. She's ProjektMelody. I don't know if she uses filters on her voice now, but when she started, there was nothing done on her voice, it sounded exactly like Mars. She has a pretty distinct voice too. And yes, Mars had stopped streaming not too long before PM came up.
Melody talked about how she lowers the tone of her voice when in public so she sounds nothing like her natural speaking voice. The voice she uses now on streams is her natural voice.

Melody talked about how she lowers the tone of her voice when in public so she sounds nothing like her natural speaking voice. The voice she uses now on streams is her natural voice.
The rumor is certain virtual streamer has very much same speech style as Mars and popped up pretty close by when Mars disappeared.

Ok, but move this discussion to https://simpcity.su/threads/projekt-melody-discussion-thread.45657/ , we all know she's PM so no need to bring that up, this thread is for Mars content only, newbab just like me and everyone else in the thread would like to see the rest of Mars' content that's paid restricted, in case that anyone has it.

Does anyone have this video?

Back
Top Bottom