EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Okay so some good news: I know a guy who knows another guy that may have recorded the Ruby ASMR and that he said he was going to see about uploading up later. I'll see about getting it posted here once that's done.
So sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I messaged my connection to the Ruby Fancord last night asking if that guy ever ended up uploading the VOD, and he said that he ended up having second thoughts after he learned that Ruby privated it herself (as opposed to YouTube privating it). I'm sorry to get you guys' hopes up over this. Believe me, I'm just as disappointed as you are.

Going forward though, we definitely need to have someone recording her VODs as they happen to prevent this kind of mistake again.

at this point i'm convinced that when you join Ruby's membership she emails you a video from her own cartel showing you what will happen to your family if you leak her members streams

I need a timestamp and a video link. This need some investigation.
Also, I love the fact that they kep their colors too. Eheh.
here
hair length and booba size too

at this point i'm convinced that when you join Ruby's membership she emails you a video from her own cartel showing you what will happen to your family if you leak her members streams
That...is strangely detailed. Brother, blink twice if you are in danger.

Back
Top Bottom