EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I pray for their downfall.

I want to live in a timeline where finana graduates and her new life is her doing more asmr and humping more pillows

I demand to transform NijiEN girls(except Rosemi) to lewd Asmr vtubers. They need a necessary sacrifice for the simps(us) to fap unto. With more sussy arts and sound of shlicking, sucking, invite the boys to a sleepover for the right amount of cucking.

- Qin Shi Huang
I know your reading this finana pls i beg you, I'll even watch your hoyo streams plsssss

So, purely out of random curiosity: how and when did you guys fall down the rabbit hole?

For me it was shortly after the pandemic started (somewhere around March/April of 2020), when a clip of Sakura Miko's GTA5 playthrough in which she innocently repeated a certain word popped up in my YT suggestions.
it started with Kizuna AI, then I was watching VRChat peeps but mainly Zentreya and Lolathon, so when the former started vtubing I began watching more vtubers, and after that when Snuffy did her voice reveal thing she gradually she became my oshi and the deal was sealed.

TBH IF a talent ever graduate the vtuber model/avatar should be given to the talent as a gift of sort after their service( for yrs). It's a waste after the illustration time and model rigging. I know that Corpo paid for it, but they're wasting their money's worth. Mysta, Selen, Pomu and Zaions designs are really good, some has costumes, it's such a waste for letting them sleep in a data storage in the Himalayas. I really hope "IF" NijiEn got dissolved, some graduated because they don't like the merge with JP, Niji should be willing to let go of the model, which is highly unlikely to happen unless they're willing to sock Tazumis Popsicle.

Speaking of collab, I finally got around to watching that Fuyo x Momo asmr after holding it off for so long. And let me just say.... I understand now.

why does halo talk in japanese randomly and why does she sound like a grandma when shes does?

God I hope Melody and El fuck on stream.
qrfw83.png
screenshot for fellow brazilians

They collabed on cb/fansly before and it was all talking with no action, is this one gonna be different?
depends on what they mean with "review" but how can you review spicy toys without trying them out? But of course a lesbian sex stream sounds too good to be true.

when nijien collapses i really wanna hear what the absolute fuck was going on in there
like did the clique exist? was the clique a defense by the livers against bad management? how fucking terrible was management? i have to know.

edit: what i meant as defense is some people make a in-group as a coping response when in highly stressful places

GUYS HalO just streamed "Screamsicle masaage with icyhot" which i guess is the name of her 1st toy she bought on a stream 4 months ago (apparently the title is a typo of Creamsicle) and she basically jerked it off on stream but said the vod was gonna be deleted. i managed to get INTO the vod moments before it was deleted but i have no idea how to record it properly im just straight up screen recording it because I wanted to preserve it

OK, so I finished reading the report.
Guys... It's pretty, PRETTY bad. I'll give y'all a TL;DR so it doesn't get convoluted, since A LOT of shit happened.

NijiJP:
  • They missed the sales forecast by about $5M
  • Revenue is down by about 17%
  • Profits down by 8.5%. Employee costs rose 40%, but platform costs reduced
    • Seems to imply they're investing more in infrastructure, but LESS on talents
  • Merch sales are down by about $6M compared to last year
  • 50% of their revenue in livestreamming and promotion (collabs) comes from waves between 2018 and 2019
    • Newer waves had little to no impact in their revenue growth
    • Graduations among them had a 20% spike compared to last year
NijiEN:
  • Missed forecast by a whopping 36%(!!!)
  • 50%(!!!) in overal decrease from last year
    • 40% of this decline came from the last quarter
  • Events, which saved Q4, made no difference to Q1
    • AX cancellation, venue rental, and refunds were a BIG hit in their financials
  • Revenue at an all time low. Luxiem and Noctix barely made a difference at all
    • Seems to indicate even Sisters are starting to jump ship
Company-wide:
  • Net assets down about 60%(!!!)
  • Buybacks failed, and they can't do them for the next year and half
  • Anycolor announced distributed of dividends (65 yen/share)
    • Likely an act of desperation to keep their shares afloat and appease their shareholders before the fatidic Q&A at the start of October
TL;DR: NijiJP depends on old livers, but ever since Q4, they're realizing they can do better on their own. NijiEN is DEAD dead. Expect them to pull the plug before the year ends. Anycolor lost a lot of net assets and money they can't recover. They're investing less on livers overall (even in Japan), and their infrastructure became costier to maintain. Dividends shared as they can't do buybacks. Seems like the beginning of the end for them - not just NijiEN.

GUYS HalO just streamed "Screamsicle masaage with icyhot" which i guess is the name of her 1st toy she bought on a stream 4 months ago (apparently the title is a typo of Creamsicle) and she basically jerked it off on stream but said the vod was gonna be deleted. i managed to get INTO the vod moments before it was deleted but i have no idea how to record it properly im just straight up screen recording it because I wanted to preserve it
someone help this man figure out how to download the vod

someone help this man figure out how to download the vod
The problem is the vod is fully dead I have it open on my browser right now but if I refresh it's gone and if I copy the link and paste it somewhere nothing happens

Last edited:
i managed to get INTO the vod moments before it was deleted but i have no idea how to record it properly im just straight up screen recording it because I wanted to preserve it
As long as you have audio of the whole vod I will be eternally grateful since I sadly missed it

Back
Top Bottom