EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

o27r04pju4od1.jpeg

This looks extremely bad for NijiEN. I was thinking there will be dissolved next year. But when I look at the data, it is likely that it will even happen this year.
Reddit Source

Financial Results for FY2025.4 Q1 Source
https://ssl4.eir-parts.net/doc/5032/ir_material_for_fiscal_ym3/163401/00.pdf

I mean, at this point, they kinda sorta NEED to if they are to recoup losses. They can't wait UNTIL NijiEN becomes unprofitable to pull the plug, they need to do it before the year ends. Hell, the shareholders are gonna cast Tazumi's ass into the FIRE in the next month's Q&A. Specially since they've raised concerns about it that ended up happening anyway. That is, if THOSE shareholders stick around, because I predict MASS EXODUS in the following months. Holders need to recoup as much as Niji does, so this is the moment to sell cheap and wash hands.

I mean, at this point, they kinda sorta NEED to if they are to recoup losses. They can't wait UNTIL NijiEN becomes unprofitable to pull the plug, they need to do it before the year ends. Hell, the shareholders are gonna cast Tazumi's ass into the FIRE in the next month's Q&A. Specially since they've raised concerns about it that ended up happening anyway. That is, if THOSE shareholders stick around, because I predict MASS EXODUS in the following months. Holders need to recoup as much as Niji does, so this is the moment to sell cheap and wash hands.

To put into perspective HOW MUCH money they have and could've been so for literally ANYTHING ELSE but fucking buybacks shite, I'm quoting the first comment, as of me writing this, from this thread on r/kurosanji by the user okmangeez:

"I ran the math.

Niji spent 2 billion yen on dividends, about 7.5 billion yen on the recent buyback, and 1.5 billion yen on the December one—11 billion in total.

In the last nine months, Nijisanji has spent more than $80 million USD inflating its stock price (adjusted to exchange rates at the time), and it has nothing to show for it.

They could've given each of their livers $400,000 USD and still have millions left over.

They could've built FIVE BRAND NEW studios.

It's bad to the point that there is a noticeable dip in their assets: 19.7B net assets in FY24, 14.2B net in Q1 25.

They spent LESS on SG&A (staff and administration) in Q1 2025 than in Q4 2024.

Sisters please take note (not that sisters like NBinted care about the actual streamers). The company, doesn't give a shit about you or your oshi. Instead, it will ensure Riku has his gold-plated playbuttons as he burns money in an eternal fire pit for the shareholders.

How tf do you justify burning $80 million on stock shit, with none of that going for... anything? Events, promotions, better care for the livers, idek."

If this doesn't put into perspective how dynamically and utterly FUCKED Nijisanji is, and by extension the entirety of NIjisanji EN dying either next month or good the cope in terms of how they'll be able to EVEN live another month, let alone a week with this numbers, then I don't know what else will.

I mean, at this point, it's just a matter of sitting and waiting, my guy. ANY venture that drops 50% in a year is a failed one. We know it, they know it, their shareholders know it.
Their fans don't. At least, those kinds of fans. As I've said before, any other company, especially an entertainment company, that has 58% of its employees leave in the 7 years it operates will look bad, unless it's Anycolor apparently.

So, purely out of random curiosity: how and when did you guys fall down the rabbit hole?

For me it was shortly after the pandemic started (somewhere around March/April of 2020), when a clip of Sakura Miko's GTA5 playthrough in which she innocently repeated a certain word popped up in my YT suggestions.
Suisei and Holofantasy's cover of Saga Jeihan from Zombieland Saga was really good and I started to listen to Suisei's songs without knowing she was a vtuber, and ended up waking up in time to catch Calli's debut and dove in properly from there, only to realize Suisei was from hololive, and a vtuber

Holy shit, y'all won't believe what happened a few hours ago.

Nijisanji's Q1 financial report was featured on Nikkei and Japan's CNBC. The headlines are about their recent situations, the buybacks, the revenue loss, etc. They're highlighting the 52M they burnt on buybacks that didn't pan out, thus erasing their revenue for the last year, and how there was a whopping 40% revenue drop with NijiEN on the last quarter ALONE - 50% compared to the last fiscal year. THEY'RE BEING USED AS AN EXAMPLE OF BAD OVERSEAS EXPANSION MODEL LMFAO

Between buybacks, revenue loss, and market shrinkage, they've lost about 81 MILLION DOLLARS last year. And that's because the yen is operating high due to the current inflation - their actual losses could be anywhere from that to around $90M. This is a disaster. NijiEN is one thing, but this will surely reflect badly on NijiJP too.

Worse than that: if this market trend persists, NijiEN will be wholly unprofitable come november(!!!). It's 100% dying before that. Prepare yourselves for mass graduations until the end of the year, cuz this time it's OVER over.
Oh god, I think I just legit cackled.

To put into perspective HOW MUCH money they have and could've been so for literally ANYTHING ELSE but fucking buybacks shite, I'm quoting the first comment, as of me writing this, from this thread on r/kurosanji by the user okmangeez:

"I ran the math.

Niji spent 2 billion yen on dividends, about 7.5 billion yen on the recent buyback, and 1.5 billion yen on the December one—11 billion in total.

In the last nine months, Nijisanji has spent more than $80 million USD inflating its stock price (adjusted to exchange rates at the time), and it has nothing to show for it.

They could've given each of their livers $400,000 USD and still have millions left over.

They could've built FIVE BRAND NEW studios.

It's bad to the point that there is a noticeable dip in their assets: 19.7B net assets in FY24, 14.2B net in Q1 25.

They spent LESS on SG&A (staff and administration) in Q1 2025 than in Q4 2024.

Sisters please take note (not that sisters like NBinted care about the actual streamers). The company, doesn't give a shit about you or your oshi. Instead, it will ensure Riku has his gold-plated playbuttons as he burns money in an eternal fire pit for the shareholders.

How tf do you justify burning $80 million on stock shit, with none of that going for... anything? Events, promotions, better care for the livers, idek."

If this doesn't put into perspective how dynamically and utterly FUCKED Nijisanji is, and by extension the entirety of NIjisanji EN dying either next month or good the cope in terms of how they'll be able to EVEN live another month, let alone a week with this numbers, then I don't know what else will.

Oh shit, my math is wrong then. 80M buybacks, 15M Selen fiasco, 14M market shrinkage last year, 19M revenue loss, and 39M in net assets...
Jesus Christ, they're about $167M in the red. In ONE FUCKING YEAR. This is a goddamn disaster. To give you an idea... Anycolor is now worth about $101M in net assets. About 150% of their mone went down the fucking drain last year.

Holy shit, y'all won't believe what happened a few hours ago.

Nijisanji's Q1 financial report was featured on Nikkei and Japan's CNBC. The headlines are about their recent situations, the buybacks, the revenue loss, etc. They're highlighting the 52M they burnt on buybacks that didn't pan out, thus erasing their revenue for the last year, and how there was a whopping 40% revenue drop with NijiEN on the last quarter ALONE - 50% compared to the last fiscal year. THEY'RE BEING USED AS AN EXAMPLE OF BAD OVERSEAS EXPANSION MODEL LMFAO

Between buybacks, revenue loss, and market shrinkage, they've lost about 81 MILLION DOLLARS last year. And that's because the yen is operating high due to the current inflation - their actual losses could be anywhere from that to around $90M. This is a disaster. NijiEN is one thing, but this will surely reflect badly on NijiJP too.

Worse than that: if this market trend persists, NijiEN will be wholly unprofitable come november(!!!). It's 100% dying before that. Prepare yourselves for mass graduations until the end of the year, cuz this time it's OVER over.
This would've never happened if they let Selen graduate.

This would've never happened if they let Selen graduate.
I mean, it probably still would. Their business model is shit and only worked for so long because they had little to no competition. It STILL accelerated the whole process since Streissand Effect had people looking into their bullshit lol

The funny thing is, last march they were interviewing Tazumi for Forbes as one of Japan's youngest billionaires. I wonder how this worked for him since everything gone down the slope ever since lmao

o27r04pju4od1.jpeg

This looks extremely bad for NijiEN. I was thinking there will be dissolved next year. But when I look at the data, it is likely that it will even happen this year.
Reddit Source

Financial Results for FY2025.4 Q1 Source
https://ssl4.eir-parts.net/doc/5032/ir_material_for_fiscal_ym3/163401/00.pdf

When Anycolor finally does close Niji EN, the only surprising thing will be that they hadn't done so sooner.

Back
Top Bottom