EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

GUYS HalO just streamed "Screamsicle masaage with icyhot" which i guess is the name of her 1st toy she bought on a stream 4 months ago (apparently the title is a typo of Creamsicle) and she basically jerked it off on stream but said the vod was gonna be deleted. i managed to get INTO the vod moments before it was deleted but i have no idea how to record it properly im just straight up screen recording it because I wanted to preserve it
do you still need help downloading VOD? I found a free services https://streamrecorder.io/ where it can record 3 streamers in 720p and free recording stays until next stream in free plan after it goes to premium. If nobody started monitoring the streamer yet it wont have a recording but if someone has already added it then there will be recording of it. you just need to download.

Thought this was worth sharing. Can confirm, boob sweat hits different :PogTasty:
(Didnt want to double post in their threads)

As someone that has followed along the ENigmatic Recollection thing and have soon reached the end (damn you time for not existing and thank you vods for existing), hot damn do I have updates for ya. Remember the marriage thing? Well.. here's a chart (spoiler warnings but also, you don't know what you're being spoiled on if you haven't followed along). The place they're at is called Liebestan, but everyone of the talents keep saying Lesbianstan.

In pure text, it's a lesbian marriage fest, mixed with some (sometimes funny, but also sad) drama. Ame and Gigi was married, but then Ame regained her memories, but lost the memories she had as Yonathan, and therefore also forgot her marriage to Gonathon G (Gigi's character). Irys is going around and trying to marry everyone and even steal already married partners, even calling herself NTRys at one point. Biboo is going full edge lord corrupted by the stain and griefs everyone. Elizabeth is being extremely tsundere against Nerissa to the point where she has a special soundtrack she turns on whenever Rissa is near her and on screen, but her interactions is extremely tsun, and so on.

But the best and funniest part of this all is Mococo turning into a gambling addict. Fauna has created a lottery(scam) and Mococo is hooked. Mococo has also found other means of gambling. To gamble you need money, so she's extorting Nerissa for money. It's a masterclass in studying why you don't ever gamble really and what can happen if you don't have any self-regulation.

10/10 it's extremely funny and light hearted comedy with some actual drama and everyone is married and full on embracing the yuri.

when nijien collapses i really wanna hear what the absolute fuck was going on in there
like did the clique exist? was the clique a defense by the livers against bad management? how fucking terrible was management? i have to know.

edit: what i meant as defense is some people make a in-group as a coping response when in highly stressful places
When KR/ID dissolved they were scathing about how bad management was and how they were treated so hopefully the EN who don't go to JP will just drop a magnus opus on everything

no mercy for elira
She will be corrected(by me) for her misdeeds

Lol at "burning down" yeah, thats ur bias speaking. Niji will be fine in 6 months, worse companies have bounced back. Also lets give everyone a reality check.......no one "forced" selen to attempt suicide so lets drop the dumbass "they made her do it" narrative no, suicide is a choice only made by the person and i say that as a survivor btw.
The Sister cries out in pain at the "NEGLIGIBLE LOSSES".

Lol at "burning down" yeah, thats ur bias speaking. Niji will be fine in 6 months, worse companies have bounced back. Also lets give everyone a reality check.......no one "forced" selen to attempt suicide so lets drop the dumbass "they made her do it" narrative no, suicide is a choice only made by the person and i say that as a survivor btw.
I'm not going to declare this as copium, it's either your insanity speaking or your rapidly deteriorating mental state.

What did the company even do to deserve this much... Phallus Oralus from you?

Or is this an act of desperation for attention?

Either way, this is not healthy nor is it funny anymore... leave this place and find solace elsewhere.
I refuse to believe a member of my own species could be this profoundly braindead without a sliver of self-awareness.

For the non sus vtuber ASMR I been enjoying Miwa (Indi) and Kanna (pixellink)
For earlicking etc I still listen to a graduated JP indi vtuber a decent amount Aoi Ruru her reincarnation (Lunatear) does not do ASMR much anymore and none of it is earlicking etc sadly

Back
Top Bottom