EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

So sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I messaged my connection to the Ruby Fancord last night asking if that guy ever ended up uploading the VOD, and he said that he ended up having second thoughts after he learned that Ruby privated it herself (as opposed to YouTube privating it). I'm sorry to get you guys' hopes up over this. Believe me, I'm just as disappointed as you are.

Going forward though, we definitely need to have someone recording her VODs as they happen to prevent this kind of mistake again.
I know this is called SIMPcity but like... Honestly people like that piss me off so much like why you gotta have morals and shit I'm trying to be FOUL

trying to download Chus vod but i keep getting an error on starcher, not sure how to fix it. I'm using brave

Back
Top Bottom