EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Holo becoming idol agency was not yagoo's dream. He was nothing but a middle-aged jp techbro making mid vr games until sora & a-chan knocked on his office door.
Adding to this, Sora was supposed to be a mascot originally, like Aura. She would be poster girl of Cover's mocap technology. The idol angle u ironically came with HoloFantasy

We could have saru cosplay as any character yet people are voting for 2B which is not only an overdone cosplay, but barely shows any skin:WeirdChamp:

I wanted her to cosplay as Grace Howard from zzz so we may get more feet pics :PepeWhy:
As a 2B lover, I'm in heaven. As a feet lover, I'm sad. But if she cosplay 2B with the 2booty then we are in heaven again. If she show feet in 2B cosplay, I will ascend.

We could have saru cosplay as any character yet people are voting for 2B which is not only an overdone cosplay, but barely shows any skin:WeirdChamp:

I wanted her to cosplay as Grace Howard from zzz so we may get more feet pics :PepeWhy:
I'm not a feet lover so I'm fine with not seeing any more of them. As for 2B, sure it's overdone but it's perfect for flaunting some booty + it's someone she wouldn't usually do which is better than picking someone like Ellen Joe which she already said she wants to cosplay anyway.

Was listening to one of Nyhzumi's asmr and I had some mixed feelings. My dick was sad after finding out she's asexual which means no potential lewd asmrs. A shame too because her voice is very sex.

But my heart was happy because her ear licks were genuinely really good and decently stimulating. Also her voice is very sex.

Overall, her voice is very sex.

Back
Top Bottom