EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Dude.....you sure their stock droping because aqua? Do you want to further research your statement? Because honestly it's embarrassing.......
As i said, this ain't so proper and more like a scizo rambling shit. About those shares i just seen it somewhere on the social media, and probably i got it wrong.

Gotta share this here, a clip of botan and suisei share their thought on aqua's graduation. Suisei's part here just really spot on.

Considering Pekora and Marine earlier, plus the fact Pekora said some people tried dissuading Aqua from leaving (herself included), it does sound to me "creative differences" is really something personal between her and management. Suisei's part is from a Twitter Space she did right after Aqua's stream ended.

She also upload her VODs on YouTube. And yes, it seems she's friend A. Also she has a LOT of VODs.
Not her at all she streaming at niconico for ten years, and she literally got a video making fun for foreigner though she’s A Chan most of her content is really controversial too and she just sound a little bit like A Chan if she is A Chan then that Kanata sound a like from koekoe is also a real deal just don’t Cope too much guys.

one random piece of data: she was on the same rust team as mikeneko aka rushia like last month.

Also the first (and only so far) place i'd seen saying this streamer was a-chan was the chinese dox group that found the suisei connection.

Also, i put this here just in case:
twitch,tv/murakamisuigun (replace with dot)
if that is a-chan, then I'm yagoo lmao

she sounds nothing like a-chan at all, maybe only a little bit, but regardless it's mostly the way she speaks. This girl is not as articulate as A-chan is, listen to the way she says "s". So yeah, not a-chan

seeing kiara in the flesh makes it more mind blowing that shes in the same company as senzawa, demondice, namarin, shachimu, zurthar13 etc.

just crazy to think that these people wouldve never met if it wasnt for hololive.

Yeah that's the
This is the most plausible explanation. I've seen idiot takes like Aqua refusing to be sacrificed to the chinese market, etc.

Most likely it's just a difference of priority. It's undeniable that there's a lot of work the talents put behind the scenes unrelated to streaming, and Aqua's probably exhausted from all those work. She just wanna stream and play games, but Cover's rapid expansion doesn't allow for that. She took a hiatus last year, and probably feels bad if she took it again.

Judging by Peko's comments, she's been planning to leave for months, and that other members tried to convince her to stay. There's also been negotiations on both parts, so we can pretty much rule out nefarious theories. Going by Occam's Razor, most likely she simply wants to focus on streaming & playing games.
This is pure wishful thinking on my part, but I hope that if she does continue to stream, she joins an organization like VSPO that's more focused on the gaming side of things.

This is pure wishful thinking on my part, but I hope that if she does continue to stream, she joins an organization like VSPO that's more focused on the gaming side of things.
That's what I've thought, too. Aqua WAS a Grandmaster for multiple seasons. Weeb and idol stuff aside, she'd be perfect for VSPO

Rosemi made a fairly minor and vague remark, about staff issues. they promised she could film something. timestamps from15:55 to 16:17.

scree137.png

scree136.png

Matara please show them on stream and tell us how much of a mouthful you can get with one of them if you hypothetically were to bite it.

what happend to monos member asmr stream?
She drank way too much for her DJ stream the night before and was dealing with a monster hangover. Interesting how she also isn't just pushing it to this weekend but instead doing a public ASMR. Perhaps she's trying to get them to sync with her "schedule"

Back
Top Bottom