EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Pretty much. If Fubuki, Korone and Sora are not negatively upset, I'm cool with it. And last time Foobs even chimed in a departure was with Rushia. We all know how THAT went
but they cannot end their contract if they are in a trap contract.(joke)

august 1st during aqua's karaoke stream, before she sing 'stay alive' she hinted that she was fighting for her 'justice', which most likely she talked about the discussion about her future activities in hololive with the management as it was her 'last straw' if they can't meet with her demand.

i dont know what im doing here by saying this but there is also a witness (iofi) that staff doing some personal work (doujinshi) in the office. (this can be considered SA right?)

She also upload her VODs on YouTube. And yes, it seems she's friend A. Also she has a LOT of VODs.
this is more likely a-chan (https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV16P4y1Q7eX/

i dont know what im doing here by saying this but there is also a witness (iofi) that staff doing some personal work (doujinshi) in the office. (this can be considered SA right?)
No? That's a fucking insane accusation wtf.

I don't know if it's been asked already here but does anyone know if Aqua does or even have any PL like Youtube/Social or any content related so we can continue supporting her or is this the last time we get in touched with Aqua after she graduate?

still confused why holojustice gets their own minecraft server. are they ever going to join the main EN server?

it is just more fun on a fresh / new server, esp for beginners, but also for veterans. Similar to WoW servers like WoW classic , or how Hololive makes new Rust servers.

still confused why holojustice gets their own minecraft server. are they ever going to join the main EN server?
What everyone said, but also this gives them the opportunity to have a place to build something. And if it's big enough and they're interested in keeping it, it's getting linked to the main one. EN server was that way - initially.

She also upload her VODs on YouTube. And yes, it seems she's friend A. Also she has a LOT of VODs.
Too old. Friend A is much younger (this is based on some deduction work some people have done with statements from some of the talents and Sora who got her into Cover).

Which is very likely, one of the factors why she moved on.
The personal issue + work that gets you end up sleeping in the office, basically kills you inside. It's still insane to me that someone so young managed to last this long.

It's like Joe Average, getting out of high school and landing a job at a lucrative start up and sticking it despite getting more and more professional people to work under you.

Too old. Friend A is much younger (this is based on some deduction work some people have done with statements from some of the talents and Sora who got her into Cover).

Which is very likely, one of the factors why she moved on.
The personal issue + work that gets you end up sleeping in the office, basically kills you inside. It's still insane to me that someone so young managed to last this long.

It's like Joe Average, getting out of high school and landing a job at a lucrative start up and sticking it despite getting more and more professional people to work under you.
Yeah. I noticed that her voice was different but I tought she did it on purpose. Oh well. Hope the real A-chan will find her happiness elsewhere.

The first (and only so far) place i'd seen saying this streamer was a-chan was the chinese dox group that found the suisei connection.
In other words, completely unreliable
Good Morning. I do think I remember Fubuki saying that as long as she's there you can trust in hololive. I'm going to trust her word. :>
We don't deserve fubuking
there is also a witness (iofi) that staff doing some personal work (doujinshi) in the office. (this can be considered SA right?)
Doujin as in r18 or as in comiket? Depending on the context they're quite different
Is there anyone still playing on the main servers these days? I know fauna's still playing mc but how about the others?

Yeah. I noticed that her voice was different but I tought she did it on purpose. Oh well. Hope the real A-chan will find her happiness elsewhere.
A-chan has a natural low voice when speaking, she never changed it when speaking during streams and recordings and even so if she were to try and change it, it would still sound like her a little bit. Few people are as good as Elisabeth to completely be able to sound like someone else.

A good example of people changing their voices are Fuwamoco. Go watch one of their Ally and Sally videos. They sound very different, but you can still hear who is who.

Think about voice actors, some can sound very differently depending on which characters they portray, but you can always hear who the voice actor is regardless if you listen close enough.

Back
Top Bottom