EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

a lot of people are speculating creative control etc however does anyone think maybe she’s just burnt out and wants to try new things, people don’t realise aqua joined hololive when she was a teenager and is now an adult and been in the company for 6 years. Hololive is a dream for others however it’s still a job at the end of the day maybe she wants to go out more, explore visit new places. i’m dreading it but i think that’s what’s going to happen to a lot of the older gen’s as they joined when hololive was only really accepting young talents
my schizo brain telling me its related to cover/hololive staff doing some shaddy stuff behind yagoo back. https://x.com/ksononair/status/1819648137348133226
edit: https://x.com/ksononair/status/1819946066772709788

remember in early years a-chan(or some talent telling it, i forgot who) told that there will be no alcohol in the hololive building ?
but few month later "tora mane" try to serve kobo alcohol in the studio. just how ?

Last edited:
Also, Imma chime in about Aqua in the same way I did somewhere else... Honestly? It looks like her agoraphobia caught up to her.

Cover is expanding overseas AND doing a lot more in Japan than they used to. They also have about 500 employees right now, a big-ass studio, preparing to open a SECOND big-ass studio, and started to build one in California for the HoloEN girls. Aqua is extremely, and I mean extremely agoraphobic. If Marine or Subaru ain't around, she literally won't interact with people past the bare minimum. She streams a lot, she has been in a lot of collabs, but she rarely appears at 3D lives outside her own birthday and the big annual ones.

Thing is, now she's genuinely expected to perform not only as a streamer, but as a bona fide idol, which means dealing with a LOT of unknown people, which she very obviously takes issue with. Travelling overseas might become a necessity for JP holomem down the line, too. It's pretty obvious she can't deal with those right now.

Hence her graduation.

Also, Imma chime in about Aqua in the same way I did somewhere else... Honestly? It looks like her agoraphobia caught up to her.

Cover is expanding overseas AND doing a lot more in Japan than they used to. They also have about 500 employees right now, a big-ass studio, preparing to open a SECOND big-ass studio, and started to build one in California for the HoloEN girls. Aqua is extremely, and I mean extremely agoraphobic. If Marine or Subaru ain't around, she literally won't interact with people past the bare minimum. She streams a lot, she has been in a lot of collabs, but she rarely appears at 3D lives outside her own birthday and the big annual ones.

Thing is, now she's genuinely expected to perform not only as a streamer, but as a bona fide idol, which means dealing with a LOT of unknown people, which she very obviously takes issue with. Travelling overseas might become a necessity for JP holomem down the line, too. It's pretty obvious she can't deal with those right now.

Hence her graduation.
No use to speculate like this, we're not 4chan here (even though this kind of speculation is kinda tame compared to what 4chan can cook up)

Just my 2 cents. I've always felt Aqua was very suited to streaming, but not as much for the idol biz. Sort of a Bocchi the Rock kind of business, y'know? And since mental health in Japan is the way it is, a part of me always thought it would catch up to her. Dunno if I'm right or not, but based on the fact that this is an amicable split, according to her, I tend to believe it to be the case.

... Her referencing Coco at her recent karaoke stream DID put a tear on my eye, though...

Does Aqua HAS a PL? I know there are a few of the OG Holomem who doesn't. Fubuki for example was a voice actress mainly. Same with Mio.

Does Aqua HAS a PL? I know there are a few of the OG Holomem who doesn't. Fubuki for example was a voice actress mainly. Same with Mio.

I don't think we have her current public private life yet...

I'm just hoping she reincarnates and comes back, instead of leaving hololive and then is gone from the internet.

I'm HOPING post graduation we'll eventually find aqua's new channel.

Sorry to butt in, and sorry if i sounded scizo about this.

Well, aqua's graduation plan was already announced prior 3-4 months before today to all talent, confirmed by pekora herself, hence the reason why she held the ARK event so she and others could made some good memories with her, probably the same with the minecraft hardcore. No wonder why aqua and pekora become so much closer recently. Not only that, at the beginning of this month, august 1st during aqua's karaoke stream, before she sing 'stay alive' she hinted that she was fighting for her 'justice', which most likely she talked about the discussion about her future activities in hololive with the management as it was her 'last straw' if they can't meet with her demand. And unfortunately for us, they can't accept her wishes and so her graduation is finalized. Guess there no longer "starend" group since its ironically "end", and poor marine she lost another close person she deared most to her.

Altought the growth of the company, Cover started to get messy with their talent's management, AGAIN. Even worse with the retirement of A-chan, the key person who can handle and bridge talents with management so they can meet the middle ground when it comes with some agreetment. She literally talent's 'mental support' they needed the most despite their plan to made their own mental support department, which doubtfully functional at the current. Now that she's retired and there's nodoka left, there's no way she could handle that responsible alone since she's still a freshmen despite she been on company for one or two years. They better fix this problem or else this will become a thicking time bomb for the company. Heck, after aqua's graduation announcement their stock went drop by 21% (at the moment).

In the end, i hope for better future for aqua. If she still want to do streaming after her graduated from hololive, all the best bet is to join vspo if she don't want to be independent, in my honest opinion.

I don't think we have her current public private life yet...

I'm just hoping she reincarnates and comes back, instead of leaving hololive and then is gone from the internet.

I'm HOPING post graduation we'll eventually find aqua's new channel.
She definitely wiped her PL off the net immediately after joining Holo. We'll most likely see her collab-appear in some of the other "currently active past lives/current lives" like Guutara, Rica, and Kson. All we can do is just wait until we recognize a voice.

Until then, even just respecting her wishes to just rest up and go easy is enough. 🩵

Y
If you guys are worrying about management and such just follow this simple guide:
Is Fubuki still working there? If yes then no panic, if no then panic.
The white fox is the indicator that things are fine, believe in the fox.
Pretty much. If Fubuki, Korone and Sora are not negatively upset, I'm cool with it. And last time Foobs even chimed in a departure was with Rushia. We all know how THAT went

Welp, according to Pekora, management and a few holomem knew about Aqua's graduation since mid-April. HoloArk was supposed to happen in September, but by then, she would be gone. So Yagoo rescheduled a lot of things HoloSummer related so Aqua could make memories with the other Holomem

If you guys are worrying about management and such just follow this simple guide:
Is Fubuki still working there? If yes then no panic, if no then panic.
The white fox is the indicator that things are fine, believe in the fox.

I would definitely agree with this. Was it fubuki who said something like if there was something wrong with hololive management, she'd be one of the first people to say something? I don't really remember what she said exactly, but I'm sure someone else in this thread would know.

I would definitely agree with this. Was it fubuki who said something like if there was something wrong with hololive management, she'd be one of the first people to say something? I don't really remember what she said exactly, but I'm sure someone else in this thread would know.
Precisely when Rushia got terminated and we still didn't know the full scope of her situation

Well, aqua's graduation plan was already announced prior 3-4 months before today to all talent, confirmed by pekora herself, hence the reason why she held the ARK event so she and others could made some good memories with her, probably the same with the minecraft hardcore. No wonder why aqua and pekora become so much closer recently. Not only that, at the beginning of this month, august 1st during aqua's karaoke stream, before she sing 'stay alive' she hinted that she was fighting for her 'justice', which most likely she talked about the discussion about her future activities in hololive with the management as it was her 'last straw' if they can't meet with her demand. And unfortunately for us, they can't accept her wishes and so her graduation is finalized. Guess there no longer "starend" group since its ironically "end", and poor marine she lost another close person she deared most to her.

Altought the growth of the company, Cover started to get messy with their talent's management, AGAIN. Even worse with the retirement of A-chan, the key person who can handle and bridge talents with management so they can meet the middle ground when it comes with some agreetment. She literally talent's 'mental support' they needed the most despite their plan to made their own mental support department, which doubtfully functional at the current. Now that she's retired and there's nodoka left, there's no way she could handle that responsible alone since she's still a freshmen despite she been on company for one or two years. They better fix this problem or else this will become a thicking time bomb for the company. Heck, after aqua's graduation announcement their stock went drop by 21% (at the moment).

In the end, i hope for better future for aqua. If she still want to do streaming after her graduated from hololive, all the best bet is to join vspo if she don't want to be independent, in my honest opinion.
you're saying a lot of shit that can only be backed up by intimate knowledge of the actual structure of cover's staff

you know there are employees other than a-chan and nodoka, right

you're saying a lot of shit that can only be backed up by intimate knowledge of the actual structure of cover's staff

you know there are employees other than a-chan and nodoka, right
I already mentioned there that this would probably sounds like a scizo take than a proper ones so i'm sorry in advance

And yeah, i do aware of the cover's staff structure, yet i can't just ignore how important a-chan's role was during her employment in hololive beside being a content creative staff.

Dude.....you sure their stock droping because aqua? Do you want to further research your statement? Because honestly it's embarrassing.......

Back
Top Bottom