EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Hololive is basically the Avengers but for Vtubers. You can compare Yagoo to Fury where he (indirectly) recruits the heroes for his agency.

b76ca29fbf6f1f273c00676c84d8d2ba.gif

So, they're going to re-hire someone with a bigger contract? (RDJ has been recasted as Doctor Doom recently)

seeing kiara in the flesh makes it more mind blowing that shes in the same company as senzawa, demondice, namarin, shachimu, zurthar13 etc.

just crazy to think that these people wouldve never met if it wasnt for hololive.

Its crazy to see how much they change and not at all. I knew of Demondice Karen way before vtubers since i really like underground japanese rap, but its insane the amout of growth she had after joining holo.

Suddenly worried that Aqua's doing an important announcement later, left the waiting room to be only 10 years subs and the sudden retweeting from a lot of the other girls

I hope is a shion's "no graduation but hiatus", I prefer that than full graduation

I hope is a shion's "no graduation but hiatus", I prefer that than full graduation
Same and it would feel so sudden if she decides to graduate since just yesterday she was looking forward to master SF6 this summer

Edit: yeah no it's all but confirmed now. Tweets of the other girls already implying something big. Raora pushing her stream two hours back and the jp girls who usually stream at that time is doing it 30 minutes or an hour later :PepeWhy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom