EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

What should we call the vtuber agency? make it all guys group.

S-pecial
I-ncels with
M-icro
P-enises

Also, make sure that it is popular to 4chan most of the Moolah of vtubers came from them.

She is really cute irl imo! But i doubt she would get there! She is actually really shy but she folds really easy with pressure. I think she can make some bomb ass ASMR +18 content, but wont hold my breath waiting for her to do spicy irl stuff.
so she's confirmed cute? ill be praying even harder

Noraneko a JP niji member did something like this 3 years ago or so but used clothespins instead had to go to the hospital over it tho she also dislocated her jaw on stream a few times so it not even surprising tbh

Noraneko a JP niji member did something like this 3 years ago or so but used clothespins instead had to go to the hospital over it tho she also dislocated her jaw on stream a few times so it not even surprising tbh
I remember that story. When she took the pins off, she said something was coming out of her nipples, and chat got horny for it; and then she said it was purple, and chat immediately stopped being horny, and urged her to end stream and go to the hospital.

I'm assuming that Scarle is gonna use actual nipple clamps and not ordinary clothes pins, since the former are designed to be worn without causing bodily harm to the wearer.

I remember that story. When she took the pins off, she said something was coming out of her nipples, and chat got horny for it; and then she said it was purple, and chat immediately stopped being horny, and urged her to end stream and go to the hospital.
PURPLE???
Wtf kind of purple liquid comes out of the human body???

Imagine that dread, you're having a rush of emotions as your favorite streamer's doing something lewd behind a veil you couldn't see...then suddenly she mentions something out of place and all that horniness got instantly replaced by pure concern and dread. Ya dick doing that Shocked Black Guy meme with his hands over his head. Also holy shit clothes pins even the cheapest ones are painful to any part of your body with loose skin, it's not worth it... QwQ

just missing meat in the collab now.
17229110.png

I'm assuming that Scarle is gonna use actual nipple clamps and not ordinary clothes pins, since the former are designed to be worn without causing bodily harm to the wearer.
I like the idea of "HORNY!!" To "NO HORNY. HOSPITAL".

welp, I think that's enough simpcity dot su general vtuber discussion thread for tonight

Man, I wish I have the same energy and dedication these Vtuber artists have. I mean look at them go dishing out art hour after hour, I'm in awe but at the same time concerned as they might've been pushing themselves to the absolute limits.

Back
Top Bottom