EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

You know I am curious: what are y'all thoughts on Ally Kirser? She's almost never brought up here.

You know I am curious: what are y'all thoughts on Ally Kirser? She's almost never brought up here.

I checked her out, her content is really good, but... I'd want to see more of her IRL body, the naked avatar is huge turn off for me :KEKWlaugh:

If she went full IRL, with ASMR, (Canan level, even Mel level is fine), I'd probably even be supporting / purchasing her content :pepoLove:

Good body, nice voice. I don't like the 3D anime girls in VR setting.

Anyone know if the latest CottontailVA pics are from her own place, Numi's place, or a third location? Timing is awfully sus, especially with the room being so empty.

Hey all, I'm pretty new to vtuber stuff (watched a Bricky video, and now I follow vshojo girls), and was wondering if anyone could fill me on some things, since apparently it's rude to ask questions about stuff on twitch.
I'm genuinely impressed a vtuber newcomer actually found this place in the first place.

if ya'll are trying to be holostars, the male vtubing sphere is in dire need of a good dancer. theres a total of zero male dancers in not only hololive but in vtubing.
Astel practiced dancing a lot to join stars, and it shows in his 3d performances.

Astel practiced dancing a lot to join stars, and it shows in his 3d performances.

thats cool. i have zero experience in business, but being a good dancer has to be a huge selling point to getting in these days especially how much they are pushing 3D and how fast they are getting these 3d models out.

wouldnt be surprised if they debuted dancer in 3d straight off the bat. thats just crazy good publicity. imagine the hype.

the hell, before the wipe most people like Ally Kirser with hope of better content, now is the reverse?

Back
Top Bottom