EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

disciples of the gorilla grip cult: am i tripping or was this display of camel toe never posted in the content thread? if so harsh collective punishment is needed for us not respecting the phat pussy.
F0NInRYWYAEJLlP6153e0a6492ccc29.md.jpg

phat510c7abf8d96793e.md.png
after inspecting the picture more closely i can now understand why mizkif doesn't want to share those thighs

I love her gorilla puss puss but, We need more ass and thigh talk here. like Did her ass get bigger this year? used to look flat as hell

She did a BDSM test and posted the results to her discord in 2017. I don't think it's been posted here before, so here it is.

unknownf16e13d1473e6e2f.png

6 years is a long time and enough to grow and mature as a person, she likely has different tastes now. id imagine emi is more akin to wanting to bang that Thefinalburt guy
I'm pretty sure she is into spanking and such from one of her videos earlier this year. Also me, she wants me.

I'm pretty sure she is into spanking and such from one of her videos earlier this year. Also me, she wants me.
Her ex-gf was the one into paddle-spanking, which is why she let her do it. I also remember she said it was one of those paddles that left a word imprinted on her butt.

She did a BDSM test and posted the results to her discord in 2017. I don't think it's been posted here before, so here it is.

unknownf16e13d1473e6e2f.png
as if it wasn’t obvious she is a sub, it’s so much hotter seeing her post it.

she probably just does whatever her partner wants and just gets dicked down every time when they fuck.

Back
Top Bottom