EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Pretty sure that's how she strengthened her gorilla puss grip

I didn't know girls wipe after they pee. Very curious fact. Now I'm imagining emi cleaning her fat pussy with paper towels.

Last edited:
With the way her hair is so wild do you guys think her gorilla grip has a nice bush?

enough about her gorilla grip coochie. There needs to be more discussion about her tits. Even if she does live in a push up.

We should really speculate nipple color and how they have such a nice shape for her frame.

I mean cmon? What’s not to like. I mean seriously guys?
they're pink

enough about her gorilla grip coochie. There needs to be more discussion about her tits. Even if she does live in a push up.

We should really speculate nipple color and how they have such a nice shape for her frame.

I mean cmon? What’s not to like. I mean seriously guys?
Now back to the gorilla grip puss puss!

i hope her nips are more pinkish though she looks more asian than your average wasian when she's not wearing makeup
Yeah this is a valid assumption imo. In reality they are most likely some shade of brown. It would be really nice though if somehow she got blessed with her dad’s side or something and they are nice light pink possibly. Idk how any of that works though im posting on a horny thread after all.

Back
Top Bottom