EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

How can they be so incompetent at keeping their relationship secret? It's as if they want to be found out. At this point they're just doing it for the lols.

I'm not bothered by Miz banging Emi.

I am amused by him banging Emi and being so brain broken that he finds it boring.
ADHD and miz being a complete fucking retard aside. Anyone who has ever spent any amount of time with a girl like emiru knows it gets insanely fucking boring after a while. The fact that she is your dream gorilla grip waifu gets old after you have banged her 4-5 times and the novelty wears off. Then all you're stuck with is a nervous wreck shut in that hasn't had to make any effort or have a single original thought in her brain all her life because a. she is a streamer and b. she is hot enough to where she can swap out the guys that are bored of her with guys that are desperate for her any time she wants. And as much as we joke about other things, im 99% sure she is a dead starfish in bed too.

the mix of people being horny for her and having psychotic rants about her out of nowhere makes this thread the best one on simpcity by far
this is every thread in this section. you think the stpeach threads and the pokimane threads are any different

ADHD and miz being a complete fucking dumb aside. Anyone who has ever spent any amount of time with a girl like emiru knows it gets insanely fucking boring after a while. The fact that she is your dream gorilla grip waifu gets old after you have banged her 4-5 times and the novelty wears off. Then all you're stuck with is a nervous wreck shut in that hasn't had to make any effort or have a single original thought in her brain all her life because a. she is a streamer and b. she is hot enough to where she can swap out the guys that are bored of her with guys that are desperate for her any time she wants. And as much as we joke about other things, im 99% sure she is a dead starfish in bed too.
ngl this does seem spot on lmao:KEKWlaugh:

He leaked his browser search on stream, someone capped it. "Why do I get bored of relationships so easily?"

I saw someone post it, and so I commented about it. I'm not going out my way to hate Miz, he's like a herpes that just happens to be attached to attractive twitch asians.
apparently this is from when him and maya broke up. he leaked it back then I don’t know the full details but im pretty sure it was a leak for maya.

Back
Top Bottom