EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

They both keep slipping up lately. Miz said let me call my wife last stream, then called emi and then tried to ramble it off.
Also he mentioned on rumble how much she had his back during his "cancelled" phase last year
it is called farming, like that guy suggested.
it is their little private not so private secret they get to use to create shipping content without having to admit anything

it is their little private not so private secret they get to use to create shipping content without having to admit anything
It's none of that at all. They keep it private because of the crazy stalkers that Emiru has. They just don't talk about it. It's really not that hard to understand.

And people eat it up anyways. Making people guess is probably part of the fun for them

It's none of that at all. They keep it private because of the crazy stalkers that Emiru has. They just don't talk about it. It's really not that hard to understand.
lmfao if you believe this has anything to do in the slightest with why they won’t admit it then you’re delusional, believe whatever you want tho

Are you suggesting they could do something crazy if they knew? I have news for you, they already know. They're probably in this thread right now reading our comments :monkaW:

Last edited:
i like how yumi is basically the moderator of a debate trying to keep things back on track and his phrase is back to her gorilla grip pussy

I really like your breakdown of this tbh. I always thought she had bigger tits then, but as a lot of people said she throws the push up on for stream most likely.

Asked for her pussy. I just wanna know I mean im horny for her just as much as people in here but where are all the jokes coming from about her gorilla grip?

I don’t recall any slips or anything of that sort.

I really like your breakdown of this tbh. I always thought she had bigger tits then, but as a lot of people said she throws the push up on for stream most likely.

Asked for her pussy. I just wanna know I mean im horny for her just as much as people in here but where are all the jokes coming from about her gorilla grip?

I don’t recall any slips or anything of that sort.
She obv wears pushups but even without it her tits are still nice for her height and frame (thats forbidden knowledge tho). And as for her gorilla grip pussy: go to post #220 / #221 of the content thread and join the cult.

Back
Top Bottom